3. Boys Will Be Boys

Arabella Huxtable was put on suicide watch last week.

Arabella was smiling as she was scrolling down a Twitter page dedicated to bashing her and spreading rumors.

In truth, Arabella found it quite amusing that people would take time out of their day to talk badly about her on an anonymous page.

Arabella put her phone down on the nightstand beside the bed she laid on.

She stretched her completely naked body over the champagne colored silk sheets beneath her.

"You're not even dressed."

She turned her head to the door that led from the hotels living room to the bedroom, her boyfriend, Stanford, was standing their with a concerned look on his face while he looked at his phone.

Arabella smiled at him as she sat up, "Come back to bed." She said with a pout on her face.

Stanford shook his head but kept his attention on his phone, "I told you to get dressed to go home."

Arabella rolled her eyes at him, "But we haven't spent time together in days." She whined standing up from the bed and walking towards him.

Her bare feet touching the cold marble floor sent goosebumps down her body. When she approached him she leaned her head on his arm, "Pay attention to me." She ordered as he continued to only use his phone.

Pushing herself off of him, Arabella went to grab her clothes from the floor and put them on.

Sliding on her underwear she then grabbed her bra to do the same.

Stanford stared over at his young girlfriend and rolled his eyes as he watched her put her clothes back on with an irritated expression on her face.

Sighing, the older man put his phone away and approached his girlfriend, "Bella."

She turned around to glare at him, "What?" She snapped at him while pulling her hair out of the back of her shirt.

Stanford rolled his eyes, "I know you're not giving me attitude."

Arabella sighed and took a seat on the edge of the bed, "I'm just, I feel like I don't see you anymore." She admitted staring up at him while he rubbed his forehead with his hand.

"It's work, I've been busy." He told her as she looked away from him.

Shaking her head Arabella shrugged, "It's okay." She replied placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Stanford chuckled as he grabbed onto her chin with his hand and forced her to look at him, "Are you mad?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied with a smile forming.

Stanford took his hand away from her face and then took his shirt off.

Arabella laughed as he now laid her down beneath him.

Kissing her neck just like she liked him too.

Everything about Stanford was perfect.