6. Suspension

Arabella should just fucking kill her self already.

Maddox felt uncomfortable as his mother adjusted his black tie with her hands, smoothing it over and then tightening it.

"I don't want to be here." Maddox grumbled to himself while his mother patted down his suits obsidian colored jacket.

"Lighten up X, we just got here and this is important to your father." She replied with a sincere and warm smile curled onto her ruby stained lips.

"I'd really rather be home." He clarified as his father who had just approached his family heard him and shot his son a deadly glare.

"You better quit your shit X or you'll be grounded for another week." Stanford suddenly asserted with a hint of irritation in his tone.

Maddox sardonically smirked at his father while he and his mother walked off into the crowd hand in hand.

The teenager pulled out his phone to check if Rosario had even bothered to text or call him but like everyday for the past week since his suspension, she hadn't made the effort to contact him in anyway.

And Maddox was going crazy being at home all the time for that past week, and to top it off his parents took away the keys to his car. So aside from being grounded, there was also no freedom at all whatsoever for him.

Still there he was, dragged to another boring party thrown by his father's rich, and arrogant friends.

Maddox and his family didn't belong among those stuck up people, they were different when it came down to money. Yes, they lived a bit more lavish than most but, both Stanford and Nina were generous and humble when it came to money. They never bragged and they never looked down on those who didn't have what they had.

For the next few minutes, he surveyed the people in attendance before he finally had enough. He looked around the large hotel hall room until he found a door leading outside onto what seemed to be either a balcony or a terrace.

When he opened the door to go outside, the last thing he expected was to find a girl leaned against the railing with her back towards Maddox and her face towards the city.

He could recognize the shape of her body and her dark raven hair anywhere, the way the silk red dress effortlessly clung onto her hips and accentuated the round tightness of her bubble butt made Maddox want to keep staring at her.

"Fuck." He muttered just to himself before he cleared his throat and got her attention.

She slowly turned around and rolled her eyes when she saw him, "What are you doing here?" She asked sounding a bit annoyed as she turned back to look at the city.

Maddox scoffed, "Damn princess, sorry I'm not allowed to be in the same room as you."

Arabella looked down at the street beneath her, and wondered something to herself for a quick second.

"I'm here with my parents, dads friends." Maddox summarized as he took a stance beside her. Suddenly, Arabella's eyes widened and she quickly turned to look at the door.

"Your parents are here?" She asked clutching onto his suit's sleeve while she looked at the door then back at him.

He nodded his head, "Why are you here?"