Mike and Chester pt 3

...this is an x reader smut it is meant for entertainment. If you do not like that I'm using Chester Bennington (who recently passed) skip that chapter or don't read this. They don't have kids or a wife in this "universe"...

Warnings: smut, cursing, ¿harassment?
Word count:
Notes: I'm loving all the support so far!! I will include smut in this chapter, but for personal preference, I can't push myself to make cheating smut. so honestly the most that's gonna happen with you and chaz is kissing, or almost smut. The reason I won't is because of personal family experience I apologize :( If you'd like me to tell you more about what I mean with that, message me and I'll tell you the story. I still hope you guys enjoy!

You open the door to yours and Mikes home. You try being quite, just in case Mikes asleep, setting your keys down and taking your shoes and jacket off. You walk to the bedroom to see Mike curled up in a blanket watching TV. He looks at you and you smile.

"Hey baby." He yawns. He stayed awake for you to come home. You smile and take off your pants and grab a shirt.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" Mike says as he gets up and goes to the bathroom.

"If you say so." You curl up in your blankets and wait for Mike so come back.

He's watching the news, its the 7 day forecast. Which is mostly sunny throughout the whole week. He comes back and you lay on his chest and he wraps his arm around you.

"Anything happen?" Mike questions.

"No. I wouldn't let it." You hated lying to Mike. It was horrible but you couldn't tell him.

He kisses you, and turns the TV off.

"I love you Mikey." You say.

"I love you more, Y/n."

Mike ends up passing out within a half hour. You grab your phone and text Chaz.

Me: I'm home. Sorry I didn't text you sooner. Don't tell Mike, please...

Chaz: Okay, you had me worried... I won't, don't worry. Goodnight y/n.