Mike & ¿Chester?

...this is an x reader smut it is meant for entertainment. If you do not like that I'm using Chester Bennington (who recently passed) skip that chapter or don't read this. They don't have kids or a wife in this "universe"...

Warnings: cheating, cursing, tease, drama
Word count: 1970

You wake up and look to your side to see a still sleeping Mike. You and Mike had went to a party last night and didn't get home until really late, you had a pounding migraine, and drank a lot. It was 10 o'clock, so you decided to get up to make breakfast.

You walked out into the kitchen getting the ingredients to make pancakes. You mixed the flour eggs and milk together, trying to ignore the pain, buttering the pan and putting some of the mixture onto the pan.

You made 2 pancakes for yourself and Mike, and made some coffee for Mike. You looked at the clock which read 11:00. You shrugged and right as you were about to open the fridge you felt Mike slip his hands around you waist and kiss your neck. You smiled.

"Morning baby." He said in a raspy voice.

"Morning." You turned around and kissed him, hugging him tightly.

"I made breakfast for us." You said as you still were hugging him.

"Smells wonderful babe." He said as he kissed your forehead. You let go and you handed him his plate and grabbed the half & half from the fridge and finished making Mikes coffee.

You sat at the table.

"What time did you wake up?" Mike asked eating a piece of his pancake and taking a sip of his coffee.

"An hour ago." You said. He nodded and rested his hand on your inner thigh. You bit your lip and blushed as you continued to eat your food. Mike laughed, and you looked up at him.

"You alright baby doll?" He said with a smile, his hand going further.

You nod frantically. "Y-yea of course!" You say with a smile. You finish your breakfast, and so does Mike. You put your plates in the sink, and Mike comes up behind you. Pressing his body on you. And kissing your neck.

"Your pretty horny for just waking up." You say as you lightly grind on him.

"Fuck, well your not helping much are you babe?" He says spinning you around and kissing your neck.

"Maybe you shouldn't walk around with just underwear and a T-shirt on." He says playfully as he rests his hands on your ass.

"They're my PJs Mikey." You said wrapping your hands around his waist. He lifts you up, and you wrap your legs around his waist, he walks to the living room and sits in his chair with you on his lap. You look over to see a sleeping Chester.

"Fuck, we brought him here?" Mike said as you curled up with him in his chair.

"I guess so... He didn't drink either..." You said as you looked at Mike.

"We can wake him up and bring him home." Mike said as he seemed disappointed.

You nodded and got up and walked of to Chester.