Mike Shinoda

...this is an x reader smut it is meant for entertainment. If you do not like that I'm using Chester Bennington (who recently passed) skip that chapter or don't read this. They don't have kids or a wife in this "universe"...

Warnings: triggering, cursing, kinda cringy
Word count:
Notes: This is based off of a dream I had, but i did extend or add more detail then there was, and its not an x reader, told in my point of view.

I was with my friends, walking outside for recess. It had finished raining about an hour ago, so they let us out. I looked around and to my surprise, I seen 3 adults sitting on the pavement talking and eating. I looked closer and seen the one and only Mike Shinoda, with his wife Anna and Talinda.

I stopped in my path and fell to my knees, crying. My teacher Ms, Wolf, knew exactly why she sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"We can go up to them. Okay?" She said. I nodded as the tears still flooded my eyes. Why would they be at my school of all places?

Mike stood up and threw out food, and I ran up to him practically falling hugging him. I kept mumbling the words "I'm so sorry" and it took him a minute to realize what I was talking about. Me and Mike ended up falling onto the ground as he tried his best to comfort me.

"I knew someone would notice who I was." He said quietly. I looked at him. He didn't seem mad, but it was obvious he came here to not be noticed. I could see the tears he was fighting back.

I sat next to him, instead of on top of him, hugging Talinda and Anna. Talinda started crying and I couldn't help but cry too, as I tried comforting her as much as a I could.

"Talinda I'm so sorry for your loss." I said between tears. She nodded and hugged me a little tighter. After I gathered myself together, I hugged Anna, and then decided to introduce yourself, properly. I seen that everyone had gone inside, and only me, Ms. Wolf, Mike, Anna and Talinda were the only ones outside.

~time skip, somewhere in a wooded, historical area~

It was only me, Anna and Mike. We were walking in a very mysterious wooded historical area. I'd been here before but only a couple of times.

"You know- it'd be cool to have a sky hotel." Mike suggested as he stopped and looked at a place in the sky.

"Yea, but how would you get pluming and water and all of that?" Anna questioned.

"I don't know, could figure it out though." Mike said as he looked at Anna, then me.

"I dont think that would work, because of the huge abandoned airplane right there." You said sarcastically. Mike and Anna laughed as I continued walking.

We walked to the hotel that they were staying at, which wasn't far from were I lived and I could take the woods back to my house. It was around 11, and my parents were probably worried, unless Ms. Wolf contacted them.

"It was awesome hanging out with you guys." You spoke quietly.

"It was comforting." Anna said with a smile. Mike nodded and gave me a hug.

"Stay strong, alright?" He said as he looked down at me. I nodded.

"You stay strong to, please." I said. He nodded and hugged me tightly one last time. I hugged Anna, and left for my somewhat short trek home.

It began to rain again, I sighed, as this would make my walk 10x more difficult.

The hill I normally slid down, was definitely gonna be a challenge considering if it ever rained I wouldn't take this path, but I had no choice at this point.

Shit you internally screamed as you slipped and started tumbling. I screamed, as I felt a stinging sensation, meaning I was getting cut up.

I looked to my left to see a pack of coyotes running towards me. I dodged them somehow, and fell on my arm, cursing. I looked up and seen a shadowy figure. I blinked a couple times.

It was Chester. I wanted to cry from the pain and the emotion of seeing him.

"I'm here to take care of you now." He said with a smile. I tried getting up to walk to him, and he walked to me. I turned around to see Mike in a coat and he was rolling down the same hill I had just rolled down. You looked back to were Chester was, and he disappeared.

"Fuck!" I cursed punching the ground rolling over on my back, looking at the sky.

"Brynn are you okay?!" Mike yelled limping over to me. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Hey what happened?!" He yelled again. I heard a loud crack of thunder and i felt myself become dizzy.

"Mi-" I tried saying, before shortly passing out.

~Time skip to a hospital~

"When is she gonna be awake?" You heard a faded voice ask.

"She should be awake soon. She has a concussion." Another voice asked. I heard a door shut and I opened my eyes to see Mike above me, holding my hand.

"Mike?" I attempted saying. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're finally awake" he said quietly.

Mike had multiple cuts and bruises, and I looked down at myself to see a bunch of cuts and bruises.

"What the hell happened to us?" I questioned sitting up in the bed, wincing at the pain.

"You were walking home in the woods and you fell down a large hill. I heard you scream so I ran and ended up doing the same. You also cursed, hit the ground and then passed out." He said simply. I processed it, and I was taken aback.

"Do you remember why your cursed?" He asked sitting in the chair.

I thought for a moment. It was coming back. I felt my heart drop.

"M-mike I seen Chaz after I fell." You spoke starting to cry. He looked up at me with his jaw open.

"R-really?" He said choking up. I nodded and I seen tears slide down his cheeks.

"Did he say anything." He asked, whipping his face. I nodded.

"H-e said 'I'm here to take care of you now' how would he know me?" You questioned as you continued to cry.

"He wouldn't, maybe he was checking on Talinda or me yesterday." He said as he handed you a tissue.

A:n/ this is a little cringe worthy, but its an extended of a dream I had. So I hope you guys enjoyed. ❤