Mike Shinoda

...this is an x reader smut story, it is meant for entertainment. If you do not like that I'm using Chester Bennington (who has recently passed) skip that chapter, or don't read this. They dont have kids or a wife in this "universe"...

Warnings: smut, cursing, fighting, crying, embarrassment
Word Count: 1,294

You were at the park, throwing rocks into a pond trying to get your mind off of the argument you just had with Mike.

I can't fucking handle this shit anymore. You said to yourself. You hated arguments in general. You and Mike had a really good relationship, but whenever you argued with anyone, you would get flashbacks of your parents arguments.

You threw more rocks and began getting over whelmed and started crying. It was a pretty stupid argument. You had ran out because Mike had been saying something about how you never slept at night, but during the day, it pissed him off.

You laid on the grown, tears streaming down your face, looking up at the sky.

"Y/n!?" You heard from a distance. You knew that voice, it was Mike. You rolled over behind a tree and brought your knees up to your chest wiping your eyes frantically.

"Y/n? I'm sorry! Where are you!" I heard him call again, his voice growing closer.

"Come on, y/n!" He was close enough that if he turned right he could see you.

You heard his foot steps, as they hit the wet grass. You got up to start running. He grabbed you as you tried pushing him away, put he grabbed your wrists and held them in front of you.

"I-im sorry okay?!" Mike said with strain in his voice. You gave up your grip and rested your head on his shoulder as you lifted up your hood on your sweatshirt.

He picked you up and began walking. You assumed back to his place.

"I-I'm so-orry Mikey.." You spoke quietly, but just enough so he could hear, choking on your words in the process.

"Its not your fault baby. I just- I wish you would sleep at night and not during the day is all.... Is there a reason you can't sleep?" After a long silence you nodded.

"Maybe anxiety." You suggested.

"Over what." Mike responded as he walked up steps.

"I- I don't know... I dont have any other logical answer." You said as he placed you down on the couch. He sat next to you as you curled up and rested your head on his lap.

"You are the most beautiful person I've seen..." Mike said with lust.

"Stop lying to yourself." You mumbled as you threw your arms across your face.