Chester Bennington

...this is an x reader smut it is meant for entertainment. If you do not like that I'm using Chester Bennington (who recently passed) skip that chapter or don't read this, they don't have kids or a wife in this "universe"...

Warnings: cursing
Word Count: 1,251

"Y/n" you heard Chazzy whisper in your ear.

"Hm" you hum slightly. He rest his hand on your hip and kisses your neck.

"I have to go to the studio. You want to come or are you gonna stay here?" He questioned, in the nape of your neck.

"Well what time is it? It feels like 3 am in the morning Chaz." You mumble.

He chuckles "its 4am." You turn to look at him

"Nobody else in the world is awake right now Chester." You say with a smile. He kisses your cheek.

"You are! So are you coming or not?" He says with a smile getting up.

"Yea, I guess so." You get up and get behind him, hugging his waist. He put his hands on yours.

"Get ready okay baby?" Chester said, turning around and kissing your forehead. You nodded and went to your dresser.

You got a pair of black jeans and a sweatshirt with converse.

You felt kisses on your neck.

"Your so beautiful.." Chester mumbled as he kept kissing your neck.

You smirked and walked to the bathroom. You did your hair and brushed your teeth. Chester came in with his shirt off, and black jeans on as he grabbed his toothbrush.

"Ah come on Chazzy." You groan.

"What's wrong baby?" He questions innocently.

"Your such a tease!" You say as you walk out of the bathroom and look at your phone.

"No I'm not I'm just getting ready!" Chester shouted from the bathroom. He walked up to you, since you were done getting ready and cupped you cheeks, kissing you gingerly.

You disconnect the kiss and look up at him. He smiles at you.

"You ready beautiful?" Chester questions.

"Whenever you are Chaz." You say, as you stand up.

~time skip to studio~

"We are the first ones here." Chazzy says as he goes and starts the coffee machine.

"I mean its 5:13 in the morning." You say playfully.

"Listen, if I sleep more that 6 hours I feel sick!" You roll your eyes and sit in one of the chairs and pic at your fingers.

"No ones gonna be here until 7." Chester says as he sits in the computer chair.

"Why are we here already then?" You where irritated. You could've at least slept a little longer

"Gotta listen to demos." Chester says as he opens a file.