CHAPTER 2: Nice To Meet You?.....

Start from the beginning

      Then I heard somebody groaning a little bit, sounding like they just woke up. He stopped in the doorway of the kitchen and looked at me. 

      When I met his gaze, he had a black muscle men's tank on along with a pair of pants. He had slicked back hair on the top while the sides were buzzed a little bit and was covered in tattoos and had brown eyes. He had a nice tan and muscles that were the perfect size to me. He wasn't built like a body builder but had the same physique as Jax from Sons of Anarchy. Maybe a little taller than him. My god, he is hot as fuck. 

      "Who the hell are you?" He asks. 

      "I'm Andi. Demon's cousin." I reply.  

      "Hmm." Was all he said as he started to glare at me. 

      "I made breakfast?" And I also just poured you some coffee with two sugars, right?" I tell him while handing him his mug. 

       He looks at me and he goes from glaring at me to looking surprised a little bit.

      "Thanks." He says, while turning around to go sit at the head of the table. 

       Everybody started waking up not too long after him and joined him at the table. 

      We all said good morning to each other. 

      "Aw....How come he get's coffee first?" Snakes teased. 

      "Because I'm the boss, dumbass." Cage replies while shaking his head a little bit. 

      "Don't worry." I assure him with a wink as I place the last plate of food onto the table. "I'll go get you some." I laughed. 

      "Such a baby." Demon commented while shoving bacon in his mouth. 

      Everybody was enjoying the breakfast. I guess they liked it. I just laughed while watching them though as I heard their moans and compliments from the food tasting so good. Wow, didn't think I was THAT good of a cook. 

       I looked and saw that Cage was smiling and yet, tried to hide that he was liking it, so that the guy's wouldn't see. 

      After everyone was finished, they all went off to different rooms. Some were watching TV, others were playing some PlayStation 4 and others were doing whatever. 

      Once I was finished with the dishes, I decided to get started on the rest of the chores. 

      I began cleaning all the rooms (including bathrooms) and the final place to clean was Cage's office. 

      I was listening to music as I was cleaning. So as I opened the door, I noticed a girl on his lap and they were making out. 

       I didn't expect him to be in there. So I yelped, quickly yelled 'Sorry' and left. 

      I quickly closed the door shut. I felt really embarrassed and hoped it didn't get me in trouble later on. 

       Except on the other hand, that if he was gonna be doing that, he should at least lock the door. 

       After I was done with the chores around the house, which wasn't too much. I took a nap for a few hours before getting ready for my shift at the bar. 

      Demon said that I would be the lead bartender and also manager. 

      I already had met the girls I'd be working with and some of the dancers that stripped on the poles and gave lap dances. 

      All the girls and I seemed to hit it off right away. Well, except for Kelly. She hated me right away. 

      Though I was told by Demon and the girls to pay no attention to her and if there's any issues she can't handle, to let Demon or his boss know. It seemed like everybody hated Kelly. But Cage wanted to keep her around. Which we all knew why. Besides, I knew that she was the clubhouse slut cause I remember her from earlier when I interrupted hers and Cage's little 'fuck' session.