Ch. 19

Jackson POV: Flashback

I rushed into our dorms where everyone was out at the moment and spotted BamBam standing in the kitchen. His hands were wrapped tightly around the kitchen knife as if trying to pull it out. He saw me, but just smiled sadly back at me and draws the knife.

"No!" I shouted. Grabbing the knife out of his hands and pushed him against the wall. I pinned his arms making sure that he wouldn't be able to try to kill himself again. "What do you think your doing?" I asked leaning closer with my voice threatening.

He looked at me fear evident in my eyes, "Please, Jackson your hurting me! My wrist, owww! Please!" He tried to wiggle out of my grasp, but I held tighter. Slowly tears started dripping down his cheeks. He looked at me, "J-Jackson?"

"Yeah?" I said loosening my grip on him as he slipped and I fell on top of him. My lips smashed onto his making us kiss. He smiled as I pulled off him not wanting to deepen the kiss. He looked at me before pulling me back down again. His lips were soft almost as soft as Mark's it reminded me so much of his that I tried to deepen the kiss. Thinking it was Mark instead of BamBam.

Suddenly, I could heard a loud thud making realize that it was BamBam. I tried to pull away, but he pulled me closer. I pushed off him and then ran for what I knew was Mark. Mark I'm Sorry!!!

Mark POV
I stormed out of the house tears streaming down my face. I looked behind me, there was no sign of Jackson. So I guess he didn't want me after all. I ran, so fast that I had absolutely no idea where I was going. I found a tree upon a small hill and seated myself there to rest. I was tired, I thought that everything would end happily I wasn't supposed  to suffer. I cried, the tears slipping past my face, why?

That night soon the starry night sky I cried myself to sleep. The winds blew softly around me and the rustling of leaves like a lullaby.

Jackson POV

I looked around furiously, but Mark was no where to be seen. How far had he ran? No I was regretting the fact that o hadn't chased after him immediately. I spotted JB, YoungJae, Jinyoung, and Yugeom. They waved at me smiling brightly.

"So how did the date go?" JB and YoungJae asked in unison. I looked at them as if they had gone crazy.

"Horrible, now did u see Mark anywhere?" I asked looking around frantically. They glanced at each other and shook their head proving that they didn't know where he was.

"Actually!" Jinyoung said brightly, "I just saw him running down the street over there!" He said pointing to the other side of the street.

"Thanks!" I shouted as I ran for the other street. I flew trying to catch Mark, but he was too fast. I looked around for I had already lost him. Why was this happening to me? I thought that he and I would have a happy life together.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!!! The next chapter will be the final chapter so please enjoy! Don't forget to:
Vote!
And
Comment!