Ch.12

I took action before he was even able to open his mouth. I slammed him against the fridge roughly. "I was just comforting him!" BamBam wheezed out of breath. I scowled, "Don't give me that bullsh*t!" I rose a fist ready to hit him, but I felt Mark seize my hand roughly.

     "Jackson, please just stop this! I've had enough!" Mark said tears falling from his face, "please I'm begging you just leave me alone!" He exclaimed. I was so pained by his words. I had just decided that maybe I did like him and now I was being rejected. Was this some kind of a cruel joke? I asked my self before storming out of the room.

Mark POV
     There was no need to see Jackson surfer through all of this just because I had a slight crush on him. He didn't like me back anyways, so there was no need to put him through all of this pain. I sobbed some more as BamBam once again wrapped his arms around me.

     "Don't worry, I'm sure he loves you, too," he said looking at me with is soft brown eyes. I nodded and got up to make breakfast before completely forgetting.

     I felt my my stomach tightened before I puked all over BamBam, "Omg! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed feeling weak on my knees.

     He appeared not at all angry, "Okay, I'll be right back!" He said running away to change his clothes. I sat on the chair, I was feeling to weak to cool anything. Yugeom came through the doors, "Where's breakfast?" He asked. I sighed once again to tired to reply. He asked again, "Where's breakfast?" I once again didn't reply to his question. Enraged, he slammed me to the ground and there I stayed. They would have to make their own breakfast.

     I rested comfortably on the floor trying to catch some sleep. However, that didn't last long, for JB and YoungJae came bursting through the doors. I could hear YoungJae growl slightly and I l already knew that JB was running a hand through his own hair trying to calm down.

     "Where's my breakfast?" JB asked. His eyebrows ticking. YoungJae was behind him along with Jinyoung. Who looked at me in disappointment.

     I took a deep breath before replying, "I'm not making it. Why not go make it yourself?" I answered.

     "Mark stop acting so stuck up and snobby. Why are you so selfish? What did we ever do to you?" Jinyoung looked at me evilly, "We all divide our jobs equally. We do the chores and you cook!" Jinyoung exclaimed fake tears streaming out of his eyes. The manger stepped in, "What's going on here?" The manger said looking at Jinyoung worriedly.

     "Mark,he, didn't make, is breakfast. Even though we spilt our work together. He's telling us that we don't treat him properly. But we've been trying. He just won't execpt any of our help!" Jinyoung chocked through his "sobbing". I looked at the manger, he would believe me right? 

     Rage was evident on his face.

A/N: Do you guys want a sad or happy ending? Don't forget to:
Vote!
And
Comment!