Ch.3

Jackson nudged Mark's shoulder lightly waking him up. "I'll go later, " Mark replied sleepily. Jackson nodded leaving him alone in the car. Mark sat there daydreaming, Today wasn't such a bad day I'm sure that they are all just tired. He thought before falling asleep again.

    "Okay everyone here?" The manger called.  Everyone looked around, but of course Mark still hadn't come out yet.

     "I'll get him," Jackson said running out of the room and into the parking space, "Mark it's time for the interview!" He shook him lightly, and Mark looked at Jackson sadly.

     "Say may I ask you some questions?" Mark said his eyes pleading.

    "Sure, " Jackson smiled kindly at him. 

     "How brave would you rate yourself?"

     "10 out of 10,"

     " How smart soul you rate yourself?"

     "10 out of 10,"

      "Then how straight would you rate yourself?"

      "10000 out of 10," Jackson said smiling, "what are you now the interviewer?" Mark forced a laugh, "come on let's get going!" Jackson pulled Mark out of the car, "Everyone is waiting for you,"

     "Mark, where have you been because of you we're late for the interview!" JB explained spitting out a few curse words along the way.

     The manger glanced at Mark for a bit before speaking, "Okay everyone in your places!" He said as we sat in our assigned places. Then the camera began to roll.

     "Hello everyone we are Got7!" We did our daily introduction. The interviews gave us a kind smile.

     "Okay everyone just relax, and answer these truthfully, okay first question for YoungJae!" The man looked at her paper, "could you please explain all the foods you dislike?"

     YoungJae took the microphone happily, " I'm fine with anything other then cucumbers, omg they are bad,"

     The man laughed slightly, "Oh, so you can eat eggs too?" YoungJae nodded without hesitation, "Amazing, so anyways who exactly is the mother of Got7, for this question I want you to point at the person! One, two, three!" Everyone pointed at Jinyoung except for Jackson who pointed at Mark. "Seems like we have a generally opinion on this. Jackson might I ask you why you chose Mark?"

     Jackson smiled as he took the microphone, "Well, Mark does most of the chores around the house and he listens to everyone complain without arguing with them," Jackson smiled kindly at the interviewer.

     "And why do you believe that Jinyoung is more motherly?" The interviewer turned towards BamBam.

     "It is true that Mark does the chores, but Jinyoung is the one who does most of it," Jackson looked at BamBam, confused, "and he picks up after us,"

     The conversation went on and on, until it was finally time to leave. The members left right away, while Mark stayed behind to give them their farewells. "Thank you for everything we had a great time," he said giving a bright smile.

     The interviewer smiled back, "I enjoyed the time we had with you as well," Mark nodded before turning around, "Wait, Mark are you okay you seemed a bit off today?" He gave the man a weird look before turning away.

    "No I'm fine, why do you ask?" The man gave him a reassuring smile before turning away.

A/N: Yay! Done with another chapter. Don't forget to:
Vote!
And
Comment!