Ch.16

"Are you sure? He might not like it!" I asked as they forced me to go to bed. I sighed, hoping that Mark would enjoy the little trip I had in mind. Maybe just maybe. "Hey, Mark you still awake?" I asked there was no reply. I looked at him, his long locks covered his face as I brushed it aside. "I've wanted to become a couple with you and finally it's happening, but it feels to unreal. Almost as if it's a dream, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts and I hope we never break up." I climbed into his bed and gave him a tight hug. "I love you so much"

Mark POV
     I woke up Jackson's arms wrapped tightly around me. I giggled at the feeling, as I pulled closer to him snuggling close to his chest. He smelled softly of flowers.

      "Omg, this is so cute!" I heard a snap as I tried to pull away from Jackson. But he pulled me closer to him.

     "Let's just stay like this for a little bit longer," he rubbed his face against my hair. I nodded as he shifted his position so he was more comfortable. "You know I love you, right?" He asked I nodded once again.

     It was quiet for a while until we decided to go down stairs. We walked together holding each other's hands tightly. "Say are we going anywhere today?" I asked looking at him with eagerness.

     "Of course! For our little date," he smiled thinking about it.

     "Where?" I asked hoping to get an answer out of him.

     "That's a secret!" He skipped down the stairs with a bright big smile on his lips. I pouted and crossed my arms as I sat down at the kitchen table. BamBam approached me and placed some pancakes on my dish.

      "Thanks!" I said excitedly. He nodded as he turned away to make more. "Hey!" I said there was no reply, "Are you ignoring me?" I asked as he stiffened at my words.

    "N-no," he shuttered slightly. I smiled at him.

     "I know you are now tell me why!" I said anticipating his answer. He turned away ignoring me again. I pouted, "Tellll meee~" I whined.

     I heard him sigh before turning to me, "Mark please just stop!" He said exiting the room whispering something to himself. Gosh, your going to make me fall for you more.

Jackson POV
     I looked at pity at BamBam, "Hey, you okay?" I asked as he looked up at me before he sighed again. "Do you love Mark that much?" I asked he looked up tears slowly forming in his eyes.

     "You don't realize how lucky you are," the tears poured down his face, "I've wanted him for so long, I waited for so goddam long!" I looked away assuming he wanted some private time. "Say? Can you hug me?" He asked trying to wipe away the tears. I nodded my head and pulled him into a hug hoping that Mark wouldn't come in.

Mark POV
     I was heading out of the kitchen when I heard some soft sobs. I looked out the door to see who it was only to find Jackson and BamBam hugging. As you would expect the first thing that took a hold of me was rage. But being the person I was I thought more positive thoughts.

     They were probably just having fun or something like that, right? I walked out of the kitchen. And they immediately pushed off of each other. I smiled kindly at both of them.

     "Um, you ready for our date?" Jackson said scratching the back of his neck. I nodded.

A/N:Love you ❤️!!!! Omg bts changed their name to beyond the scenes!!!! Don't forget to:
Vote!
And
Comment!