"You do?" she smiled warmly. "Awww."

"Cause you're my girl," I beamed before cupping her face to kiss her softly. Then, my phone buzzed with a text from my manager, Mickey.

Mickey: 800K subs!

"Holy shit," I gasped, my hand flying over my mouth. "I just hit 800 thousand subscribers on YouTube!"

"No way!" she looked at my phone as well. "I didn't know how internet famous you were already."

"Ashley hit a million last week and two million followers on Instagram," I said.

"How many do you have on Instagram?"

"A million," I smirked proudly. Ever since I released "Say It" featuring Flume two weeks ago, it's been doing so well so quickly with 10 million hits. And with The Chainsmokers releasing "Closer" with Ashley and it climbing high on the charts, her own music was gaining a lot of popularity.

"Ayyy, nice! So, you're gonna sell out your shows," she nodded.

"Yeah, tickets are selling fast. I can't wait," I breathed, feeling so warm and fuzzy from how well everything was falling into place.

"I'm so proud of you," she grinned, kissing me while lying me down on the bed.

***

Camila mewled underneath my body as I relentlessly rammed into her from behind. "Yes, pound me! Oh fuck!"

"You want my cum, baby?" Her screaming drove me insane, I was so close to busting all over that ass.

"I need your cum," she husked, craning her neck to give me those sex eyes. We were both covered in sweat after going at it over and over for an hour... the longest we've gone.

As I stood up behind her, working my hips, she was bent over and completely submissive to me. Something that I longed for ever since we started sleeping together. I fucking loved when she let me dominate.

Her face was pressed against the bed, arms collapsed at her sides and mildly shaking. "Ughhh, I'm cumming," I quickly pulled my dick out, feeling it twitch like crazy as I released all that I had left onto her. Camila's beautiful round ass covered in my cum surely made my head spin and realize how much I released in just one hour. I felt like passing out.

"You done?" Camila giggled, flipping over to show off her hot, tan body that had a nice glow.

I looked down, nodding. "My boys are long empty."

"That's okay. I have to go," she swiftly got up from the bed and began to get dressed after wiping off.

"Where to?" I frowned while pulling on my boxers.

"To meet Gio and the kids at my in-laws. Then off to Milan in the morning. Didn't I tell you this?" she furrowed her brows.

"Guess not. You go to Milan for Christmas?" I wondered.

"Every year," she sighed, pulling on a sweatshirt.

"Damn. I'm gonna miss you," I pouted my lips as I watched her lean in to peck them.

"Me too. Won't you be in Miami anyway?" her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Leaving in two days," I smiled.

"See? You'll be fine," she kissed my cheek lovingly before stepping out of the room.

***

Camila's POV

"They look so cute," I chuckled, looking at my sleeping kids. They all shared a room at their grandparents' house which I always found adorable 'cause they were so close.