Let's just hope Camila and I weren't going to be like that.

Camz 🍌: Come over

Speaking of... "The milf needs me to go over," I grabbed my jacket and put out the blunt.

"The mother you like fucking," Ashley cackled as we came up with that new initialism.

"Yep and now I'm gonna go fuck her," I winked and left the studio.

And I knew that was what she was texting me for because that's what she always did. I excitedly and confidently got into my new white Range Rover and took off for Long Island.

I thought New York was actually very pretty in the Winter. Especially during Christmas time with all the lights and decorations. I mean, traffic was shitty with snow and ice but nothing beat the holidays. In just two days I would be going back home to Miami to celebrate with my family and I couldn't have been more excited. I splurged big time on every single person, including extended family, spending around $30K. (Which wasn't bad since Camila was paying me $20K a week now). Also in addition, the YouTube money was lit. But I was so happy I got to do that for them.

The outside of the Cabello estate was pretty too. All of their trees were decorated in brights lights and at night, they glowed beautifully. I just loved this place and family so much.

"I'm here," I beamed, meeting Camila in her dimly lit bedroom. Already prepared for me hehe.

"That was fast," she giggled, eyeing me from her bed in nothing but a white robe.

"Well, what you said made me floor the gas," I chuckled, plopping down next to her.

"I'm just irritated right now 'cause look at what this woman commented on Giorgio's latest IG post," she huffed, handing me her phone.

All I saw was this douche lord's annoying face, looking weirdly at the camera and laying on a pillow... shirtless. No offense but girls seriously thought this was attractive?

Then, I looked at the flirty comment from some random woman that read: "Looking good 😍 it was so great seeing you the other night!" "Okay? So?" I furrowed my brows, handing it back to her

"So??? He was at a conference in Berlin last weekend. They definitely hooked up over there," she rolled her eyes.

"And you're surprised? I didn't even know you cared about your husband's Instagram comments," I couldn't help but laugh at her nervousness. "Thought you gave up on that shit years ago."

"I mean... I did," she ducked her head, frowning. "But you know, it's still annoying."

I nodded understandingly, "Yeah."

"You would read your wife's Instagram comments too, right? Or girlfriend's?" she asked.

I looked up at the ceiling to think, "Yeah, probably. Sometimes I low-key read yours," I admitted with a smirk.