My poem

{This is a poem I made up myself, so please give credit if you take this, not like it's that good though..}

*************************************

She smiles so they don't ask if she's okay. She laughs, so they don't see her pain. She wears bracelets, to cover up her cuts.

"Hey what's that scratch?"

"Oh I'm just a klutz."

Nobody knows her secret. She doesn't want them too. Man oh man, they don't have a clue.

She cries and cries, but doesn't ask for help. They wouldn't understand how she felt.

But still, she plays along, acting like she's happy as can be, but, she cuts as soon as they leave.

When will it stop? No one ever knows. How much can she take until she finally blows?

She knows what she's doing. She knows it isn't right. But right now? She's thinking about ending her life.

But, instead, you know what she does? She writes. She writes about her feelings, she makes poems too, it helps her feel a little less blue.

You wanna know who she is? No one knows her name. But if you insist, I will stop playing games.

Her name starts with a "M" and ends with an "A" you still don't know who she is you say? Maybe she doesn't want you to know. Maybe she doesn't want you to leave. But guess what? That girl is Me.

*************************************

Unedited. Please tell me if you liked it or not in the comments. And please vote/comment too.

💙Stay strong my lovelies.💙