✉️ : 20

Namjoon pov.

Finally my wish came true, finally your mine.

I laid down on jin bed as he crawled on top of me to cuddle with me.

His so needy but if his needs involve me then i have to happily fulfill his needs.

" you don't know what you got your self into "
i sighed as I tightened my grip on him.

" what do you mean? "
he asked as he rested his chin on my chest.

" am not the possessive type, but i think when it comes to you? you will hate me because of that "

" if its you, then i don't mind your possessiveness "
he smiled as he leaned close to my lips.

" we will see about that. "

" all i need is.. you " he whispered seductively to my ear making me straddle him as I pinned both of his hand on top of his head.

" dont make me lose my control jin. "
he asked me innocently " what did i do? ".

I kissed his lips slow but passionately as I slowly reached his neck marking him as a small moan escaped his sinful lips

" your asking for a punishment aren't you? "
I asked as i laughed at him receiving cute giggles as he tried to free his hand which i let go off.

" dont let me go " he asked me as he played with my necklace staring at it as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

" i will never. " I buried my head on his neck and laid down on him hugging him tight.