✉️ : 12

Seokjin Pov.

I hate myself.. i feel so disgusted.
thats all i can think of as i bend down to take one of the flyers on the floor while receiving a lot of students attention.

I couldn't even get mad at what in the flyer, all I remember was the day of that party.

Flashback.

" jin baby " a hand wrapped around my waist.
I just hummed in response.

Gikwang offered me a drink as he pulled my away from the crowd.

" where are we going? "
i asked before i took a sip from the drink.

" a surprise "
he smiled before pulling me for a deep kiss.

" what kind of surprise? " i asked with a small smile as i wrapped my hand around his neck.

" something that will make you go crazy " i felt him smirk as he kissed my neck trying to mark it.

" but am already crazy about you "
i said as i caressed his hair from the back.

" good, cause all i wanna hear today is my name "
He placed a peck on my lips as we continued to walk to the surprise his hiding.

" come in " he smiled as he opened the door.

I looked at the room from outside but i felt a hand push me inside before slamming the door behind.

" gikwang.. " i looked at his eyes a bit worried.

" sorry did i hurt you? " he came close to me checking me worried if i was hurt.

I just shook my head as i gave him a small smile.

" am gonna close your eyes ok? "
he said to my as he brought a bandage to me.

" why? "
i gulped as i felt nervousness and fear take over me

" just for a moment? I dont want you to see the surprise yet.. " he pouted trying to act cute which made me smile in return and nod.

all i see now is darkness.

That all before i felt more than 2 hands taking off my clothes trying to pin me down to the bed.

I screamed out of fear calling gikwang but all i received was laughter.

After struggling for a while i lost hope of moving because of my two hand tied to each corner of the bed and my covered eyes.

The moment that i experienced after i gave up on myself, was the worst moment in my life as i felt all what left in me shatters.

The trust i gave gikwang and the lies I received from him led me to here..

Back to reality.

i walked in the halls of school head stuck to the floor avoiding all the eyes that i came across.

I felt someone hand pull me away from the crowd of students to a quiet place.

" the flyer.. you saw it didn't you? " this familiar voice asked me but i was to scared to look at his eyes.

" seokjin.. are you ok? "
I chuckled as i thought if i was ok..? But no.
tears were the only answer i could give away.