✉️ : 8

Seokjin Pov.

" i don't know when my letters turned to confession letters, but little of hope wont harm right? 
am getting possessive over you! I don't want anyone to have you but am scared of having you. "
-RM.

It been already a week since I started receiving those letters but i didnt know how to respond, its not like i can? But he keep making me want to meet him, i keep wanting to have him in my life.

I held my breath as i felt the pain travel through my body, i went to the school garden and rested on one of the bench leaning my back and tilting my head to the sky, trying to fight any emotion or tear that threatening to fall.

I felt someone hands slid down my shoulder
pulling me to a back hug that i didn't bother to get away from.

" why every time i see you, your either crying or holding your tears from falling? " I chuckled at his question mumbling " am not sure, seems i have a lot of tears to shed ".

I can feel his fist clenching as he sighed on my ear.
" i can beat him up if you want? "

I smiled as i opened my eyes to look at him,
" why bother yourself with someone like me? " .

He stayed quiet for a minute before he ignored my question as he walked away from me.

" what did you think jin? "
i sighed closing my eyes again.