✉️ : 11

Namjoon Pov.

While i was walking i saw another pink sticky note on jin locker.

" am not sure of your feelings toward me but i think am starting to like you,
but not knowing you scaring me..
what if when i needed you the most you disappear?
If you want how about we meet..? "
-Seokjin.

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat looking around me as i folded the note and placed it in my pocket walking away from jin locker.

am not ready! What if he reject me when he see me? Why did he ask for the impossible.

I was walking toward my class until i saw my friends standing next to the door but something was off.

" what are you guys doing here? "
I looked confused since almost half of them have different classes than me.

" yah! Come here see this "
hoseok shouted signaling me to come close.

I stood next to him trying to see the flyer in his hand but what shocked me was that it was about seokjin.

It was a picture of him in a messy bed tied up half naked with his eyes closed.

" where the fuck you got this? "
I asked in a serious tone staring at the flyer.

" its all over the school " yoongi answered.

My eyes went wide as i felt anger take over me.

" hey calm down " hoseok held one of my shoulders
" how can i?! Wait who spread this? "

" not sure but maybe gikwang and his group? If I remember right gikwang lied to jin and started dating him until he gang banged him in one of his parties streaming the video live. " hoseok sighed before lowering his head.

I couldn't say a word as I heard what hoseok said.
" it was my fault.. am sure "
was all I could think off at the moment.