})i({ Chap Three

You know that moment when your singing like a moron and your parents or someone comes into your room and has been watching you since you started. Well, I don’t know what that feeling feels like! XD Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wrote most of it during music class! Music is my muse, lol! JK!!! JK!!! JK!!! Sort of…EnJoy!

P.S. I do try to stay out of realign, but for warning. There will be God, Satan, Angels, and demons. So, you don’t have to believe with this stuff but please do work with it since my plot line is very big about these things. Thank you and I hope we can work together.

                                                                  })i({ Chapter  Three })i({

   Edward and I are riding on an elephant with Al, well Al was walking behind us since there was only one elephant and he didn’t want to hurt the animal.  Leaving Ed to sit behind me and rap his hands around my waist.

     I bounced up and down from the movement of the animal. ‘This is like an Indian Jones moment. Ed is Mr. Jones, Al is the kid, and I’m the girl who ends up kissing Jones…’ I blushed from the thought. “So, Mia, you remember the mission?” Al looked up at me, my red ponytails hitting Ed’s face while I turned a bit too fast.

“How could I forget?” I replayed the memory in my head.

                                                                           })i({ Flash Back })i({

                                                                     (This is just a little Recap)

            Roy explained more about are mission after laughing and taking pictures of how pretty we were. “So, what’s this mission about?” I asked since Ed wanted to know but was trying to NOT kill Roy. “Your job is to go to the village, Droid; there you will find the palace of two princes; Thian and Veto. They are suspicious of causing trouble with us and we want you three to go there and see if anything is off.”

“Okay, but I don’t think they’ll let us in as are normal selves. I wouldn’t.” I sat on my black couch while I knew something bad was sure to happen.

“Yes, we need you and Fullmetal to look like princesses while Alphonse is your body guard, that’s why you look like proper girls.” Roy started to smirk evilly since he wanted to get revenge with his new hair dew.

“No way!” Ed used his arms to make a big X, “Am I going to look like a girl and be GAY!”

“Will you shut up for once? I don’t like it either! I swear I’m going to be deaf since you KEEP SCREAMING IN MY FRICKIN EAR YOU ASSHOLE!!!” I swear I had a couple of anime veins on my red pigtail hair.

“Who knows, you might even enjoy flirting with your same gender.” I sang to him making him even madder…if that was even possible…which was surprising was.