})i({ Chapter 5 part two

BTW, when you see })i({ that means it's switching between Ed's and Mia's view. It happens a lot.

})i({ Mia's View })i({

I knew the voice very well because I practically raised the man. Another figure came from behind the man, except it was a woman who had a similar body as to mine.

"Sebastian! Elizabeth! Wheres father for this family reunion?" I made a joke hissing in the process. 

"Today's the day sister, I WILL beat you!" Eliza's face I was able to now see as she stepped closer, she was much like me except her hair was black, her eyes brown like the turd she is, and she was a little taller than me. 

"Calm down Eliza. It has to be a fair fight or father wont accept remember?" Sebastian tilted his glasses a little causing a shimmer. Sebastian was the tallest of us but the youngest, he was the spoiled rotten child. He had gotten mother's black hair as well but fathers eyes, blood red. He also got our fathers evil smirk, except Sebastian just looked plain old stupid when he smirked.

" Are you two STILL trying to rule hell?" I exclaimed pushing my body away from the cross, but I had put my hands and feet more to it making them burn instead. 

" Trying?" Eliza laughed, " We WILL rule hell big sister! I am going to beat your ass so bad you won't even remember your own name!" Eliza was the worst at coming up with comebacks.

Sebastian sighed and took off his glasses cleaning them, " Let me do the talking Eliza."

"You don't have too. I don't want to be the ruler anymore." They both had gasped at my words, even I gasped a little. What was this nonsense I was saying? I've always wanted to be the next ruler, I trained and trained. Went on so many missions to become the perfect heir but...I didn't want to leave Earth.

"I...I dont want to leave Earth... I love it there. I love messing with my boss, helping Al and....Ed..." I couldn't help but blush when I spoke Edward's name.

"What!? Sister, demons DON'T love! We don't have those Heaven like feelings!" Sebastian only smirked and even though he told Elizabeth not to talk, she did.

" Father loved! Dad loved Mom with all his heart!!" I shot back at her and she shut up.

"Who is this Ed, Amelia~?" Sebastian had that stupid smirk as he lifted my chin a little, " And what are your feelings toward him~?" 

})i({

Al and I had started to look for Mia around the town with no such luck, our worry grew and grew as the hours went by. I asked people near by if they had seen her but none had.

"Brother! Brother!" Al rant up to me, his armor loudly clanking, " Some children said that they saw her being dragged away by this guy and another girl."

"Do they know where!?" I shouted by mistake.

"They said somewhere near that haunted house on ninth avenue." 

I nodded and we started to run to the house, my mind thinking of all the bad things those two people could be doing to Mia. My anger made me faster. 

})i({ 

My screams echoed in the black room I was in. Eliza was careful when she grabbed the bucket filled with holy water and through it at me. My skin sizzled and even bubbled as it soaked the water up and burned my nerves and mussels. 

Sebastian asked the same question again, " Who. Is. Ed?" I only growled and spat in his face.

He twitched and looked to Eliza who brought out salts. The three of us had more weakest to holy artificats than others, mine was salt.

})i({ 

We reached the haunted house of ninth avenue and barged inside. No one was in. We walked around creeped out by the old wood and the squeaks that echoed our steps. This place was sure haunted with its spiders and dust.

"Keep an eye and ear out for Mia..." I mumbled to Al as he went into room, I on the other hand went down the stairs to the basement. 

Suddenly, my ears started to bleed and I fell down the stairs in pain. Screeching sounds had flooded my eardrums, it was like a million nails scratching on a black board.

Al had heard the thud and ran quickly to me, not hearing the loud scream.

})i({ 

I panted hard when Eliza removed the salt on my body, sweat made a small cling when it hit the floor. Sebastian didn't even ask anymore, he just waited. I wouldn't answer him, no I wouldn't answer him because I didn't know who Edward was to me. I know I should see him as a brother but...but... gahh this is all just complicated!!!! 

Sebastian jumped when flames filled the room, flames of emotion. He smirked even more, figuring I was about to tell. Eliza was surprised I was even able to summon any flames with how much torture I've been through.

"He's....He's the guy I lo-" Before I could finish Edward slammed into the room, blood running from his ears. When he saw me panting and having burns on me, he grew furious and looked like a demon himself.

I never got to see what happened next, because relief came all over me and I had fainted.