})i({ Chapter 5 part one

This chap has a cross in it, so if anyone complains I do not care because I feel like Sh!t right now

})i({

It was a simple sunny not a cloud in the blue sky day. Kids were out playing, couples were doing what couples do and well, people were happy. I was at the market picking up some food to make Edward's favorite food, stew. That is, before someone dropped a flower pot on my head and I fell down. My head hurt like crazy as I stared at the bright sun, little birdies flew in the sky. A shadow of a girl leaned in front of me and I closed my eyes, unable to stay awake. 

~Ed's view~ 

I sat in my room reading some more alchemy books. Al knew he wouldn't be able to snap me out of it but he still tried. I finally did snap out of my book when he asked me if I loved Mia. My face felt hot and I looked at Al stuttering, " D-duh, she's my s-sister." 

" I mean as a girlfriend. "

"Pfft, your crazy Alphonse. Thats incest." I chuckled nervously. 

" Its not incest unless its blood related. Mia's adopted." Alphonse was annoyed. 

I looked away shrugging trying to get back into my book. No matter how hard I tried Al's words haunted me. 

"Do you love Mia?" 

Suddenly, I had a bad feeling and fidgetted in my spot waiting for Mia to come home. 

~Mia's view~

I started to awaken from my slumber and tried to rub my eyes but than I learned I was tied up to a cross. A punishment very cruel to demons as when you see a cross you flinch, when you come near one you feel hot and when you touch one you burn. The higher class demon you are, the more it burns. I could not let the person who tied me up hear my screams so I bit my lip as the cross burned threw my clothes and onto my skin. 

The shape of a man stepped foreward, " Hello Amelia, long time no see."