Chapter 2

"Go change into the clothes I left on your bed." Phil instructs as soon as we're inside the house, pushing me towards the stairs. I hurry up them, wanting to get this over with so I can sleep. When I get into my room, the only piece of clothing on my bed is a small black dress that will leave nothing to the imagination when I'm wearing it, with a pair of tall, black heels sat next to it. I sigh before doing what Phil said. Now, I'm a very thin girl, having been underfed for the past five years, but this dress is still way too tight for me. The small amount of breasts I have are piling out of the front while I have to keep pulling the back down to hide my butt.

I wobble down the stairs in the high heels that I have no clue how to walk in, almost falling a couple of times. Uncle Phil is waiting by the front door for me, holding a small black bag in his hands. Once I reach him, he hands the bag over to me wordlessly before taking a hold of my wrist, digging his fingers in as he pulls me back out to his truck. Once we're both seated inside, he finally tells me what I'm going to be doing.

"All you have to do is hand over that bag to a guy named Kirk." He says vaguely, keeping his eyes on the road as he drives to a part of town that I've never been to. The houses gradually start to get bigger, not too big though to be stand outs. It looks like a normal neighbourhood but for people with a bit more money. We pass a house that has three guys sat outside, their heads down as they work on their motorcycles. "That's where you're going." Phil says, pointing at the house with the guys outside.

He continues to drive past the house, turning a corner and stopping there, out of the view of the guys with their bikes. He doesn't say anything, wordlessly dismissing me, practically pushing me out of the truck once I've opened the door. I stumble awkwardly, somehow managing to save myself from face planting the floor in these heels. I once again tug the dress down before walking back towards the desired house. I clutch the bag in my hands as one of the guys glances up from the sound of my high heels on the sidewalk.

"Hey, baby." He catcalls me, a smirk taking over his lips. One of the other guys look up to give him a disapproving look while the other keeps his head down, blissfully ignoring us all. The guy that catcalled me has short blonde hair with bright blue eyes with a glint of mischief to them. While the other guy looking at me has longer, slightly darker blonde hair with light grey eyes. Just the look of him is a lot more mature than the other guy. The only thing I can see of the third guy is his very dark brown hair, the top currently falling over his forehead while the sides and back are shaved. "Why don't you stay with us for a while?" The first guy continues to catcall me, but his eyes still look shocked when I actually stop in front of them.

"I'm looking for Kirk." I say in a monotone voice, feeling a lot braver than I usually would due to how done I am with this day. I cross my hands over my chest while glancing between the two blonde guys. They both give me curious looks while the third, dark haired guy finally looks up, climbing swiftly to his feet and stepping towards me. His dark brown, almost black, eyes look at me quizzically while he pushes his hair back, off of his forehead, giving me a glimpse of his tattooed arm. I quickly glance down to see the other arm is also covered in tattoos. He has a perfectly strong jawline with light stubble over it, which somehow brings attention to his slightly plump lips. My brave resolve starts to crumble as his eyes travel over me, but I hold my own, not letting him see the fear suddenly surging through me.

"What do you want?" The guy I'm assuming is Kirk says in a deep, husky voice, his eyes suddenly a little hostile as he also crosses his arms over his chest. The blonde guys are watching intently, the playfulness gone from the first guys eyes.

"This is from Phil Hickley." I say confidently, squaring my shoulders as I hold out the bag, watching as Kirk looks at me cautiously before slowly taking the bag, glancing inside it quickly. A satisfied look takes over his face as he looks back up at me, closing the bag back up by clenching his large fist around the top.