Chapter 12: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I don't know what to tell you babe... I know to miss her. And don't think for a minute it was your fault. This whole Phoenix Order was after her. They were bound to come for her sooner or later." Explained Liam as I let tears run freely down my cheeks. He was right up to a certain point. I didn't want to blame myself, but I couldn't help but feel all the guilt.

"I can't help it Liam! I can't, I was there and I should've gone with her! The damn food could've waited." I cried. Liam pulled me into his strong arms and rubbed met back soothingly to try and calm me. I hugged him back and left small tear stains on his left shoulder.

"Look at me. Andie, look at me, please baby.." pleaded Liam lifting my chin with his index finger.

Looking into his eyes, he leaned in and kissed me. "I love you so much." Confessed Liam.

"I love you too, Liam." I leaned in and kissed him again.

"Lets go make breakfast." Liam stood up from the bed and pulled me by my arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelo's POV

A week and a half had already gone by and I still hadn't gone to go "rescue" Giselle. Andie had stopped talking to me as did Liam. I knew they'd lost all hopes of me going and getting her from the palace. Truthfully I was only waiting for the right moment to go and mate with her to create the most powerful offspring with Giselle. The only thing holding me back was the fact that Thaddeus has already come into the picture. I hadn't been counting on that, mostly because Giselle had been terrified when he stalked her the day they went to the mall. Thaddeus was a shifter, not a hybrid. Meaning he could shift into anything. That day he really did seam like a vampire, his pale skin and lifeless eyes. But really he was the protector. I was the Phoenix Orders king. I was to mate with her to make the Sun Goddess more powerful.

"Ring, ring ring..." My phone vibrated in my pocket. Pulling it out I saw that it was my aunt Sheryl.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Angelo... there's bad news.."

"What do you mean there's bad news, Sheryl?"

"It's AUNT Sheryl to you! Thaddeus has Giselle."

"How? I specifically told you to watch her!" I screamed into the phone.

"I was on my way to her room and I didn't see her anywhere. My guess is that he came in earlier and took her."

"Well go find her!!!"

"Angelo, you know perfectly well that I can't go out into the sun."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

I'd walked towards the kitchen when I heard Angelo talking on the phone.

"Hello?" he answered and clenched his fists.

"What do you mean there's bad news, Sheryl?!" he yelled. "How? I specifically told you to watch her!" He screamed into the phone. Now this threw me off. Why would he have this 'Sheryl' lady watching Giselle, wasn't that HIS job. "Well go find her!" he ordered the person on the phone. "I don't care!! Go. Find. Her." He enunciated each word and abruptly hung up.

I ran back up stairs and explained everything to Andie. She burst into tears and said, "Liam, we have to do something. I'm not going to just sit back and wait. What of Angelo's up to something?"