Chapter 18: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Alexander's POV

Ring, ring, ring..... Ring, ring, ring...

I was siting on my dark mahogany desk when I was pulled out of looking over the sales receipts. Today had been one of those reflection days. Lately I'd been able to keep her out of my mind but today I let her seep in, remind me of what could have been of us. I grabbed my black iPhone and saw that it was Giselle calling. I had kept in touch with Ally's family, I'd made it a promise that if anyone was ever in need of some protecting I would be there. After loosing Ally, I wouldn't be able to loose another family member. I know what Ally and I never really mated, but we were soul mates. I was already hers as much as she was already mine.

"Hello?"

"Alex... H-how are you?" Her stuttering immediately made me uneasy. I knew that something was up.

"I'm, I'm good yeah... What can I do for you?"

"Well, I actually called to ask you if you wanted to join us for dinner some time this week..."

"That's what you called me for... I mean don't get me wrong I'd love to join you for some dinner but-"

"Look, it's not really my story to tell. Andie would really like to see you though. Please say yes?"

"Yes. Okay. I'll go."

"Thanks, Alex! See you soon."

"See you later... Bye." Hanging up, I walked out of my study and went to take a shower. I had a premonition- may we call it, about who was behind whatever what was going on. I only hoped that it wouldn't be too bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

"Is anyone home?" After a harsh training day, coming home to my lovely mate was I wanted and couldn't wait for. In the faint darkness I heard rattling. "Hello?" I asked again.

"L-Liam it's only you... I uh have something to tell you.." Her nervousness made me wonder what was going through her head. I hoped it was nothing too serious.

"It's not about... Us. Is it?" I had to ask to make sure. I didn't want to loose someone as special as her. She was worth to much to ever want to give her up.

"No. It's about me. Please sit down." She patted the space encrypted to her on our bed. I went and say next to her and wrapped my arms around her to keep her safe. She didn't push or tense so that put me at ease. I kissed her forehead gently and nodded to show her she had my undivided attention.

"Uh hmm... Liam I, I don't know how o-or who but someone has been sending me threatening anonymous notes." Immediately I became tense. How dare someone threaten my girl.

"What did the notes say?" I spat out. Anger was an expression I really liked showing but at the moment it seemed appropriate.

"Well they seemed like empty threats. I've only gotten two." She removed my arms from around her waist and walked into our bathroom. Rustling was all I heard. She came out again with two crumpled pieces of paper.

"Can I see them?" She had a worried expression but handed me the notes nonetheless. The first one was an empty threat because of Angelo. If anyone should've gotten threatened it should be me. I'm the one who killed Angelo. The second one was to get her through a loved one. But what was really weird was that the notes were written with the same hand writing. They were both really dumb. But they were threats no doubt about that.

"I mean, I know they can't really do anything to me. But what if they really do want to hurt me, Liam?"

"Listen to me, baby girl, nothing is going to happen to you. Not while I'm here to protect you. Although I think we should mention this to your dad, just so he knows what's going on."

"Okay.... But before we tell him. Giselle called Alexander, Ally's mate, cause he's like a patrol here and he's gonna reinforce protection."

"That's fine... But you know you don't need extra protection, I'm here."

"I know baby, but just to be safe. You're all I need to be safe, ok Li. I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelo's POV

"Abelyn! Get over here!!!" This woman was driving me insane. She wouldn't stop showing me her affection, I didn't like her. The only reason I stayed here with her was to get revenge on the werewolf pack. After that I'd leave.

"What's the matter, Angelo?" Even her sweet voice was starting to committing suicide.

"We need to lure them out. That's what I've been ranting about this whole time!!" I yelled. Frustrated wasn't even close to what I felt at this point. "You know what, forget it. I'll do it alone. You go find something to do." I waved my hand in motion for her to leave me alone.

The next note to lure them out was going to be easy. After being in the Raven Mountain Pack for so long and being the 'Beta' had its perks. I had learned many things, one of which was the way Liam would write. I had been a forger ever since I was a young pup. But now my skills would become even keener for this next step in getting back at these idiots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

COPYRIGHT 2014 (c)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all you faithful readers!!!! Again, I am so very sorry for taking a long time to update. I've been.... well... lazy!! Hahahahaha

Anyways, I want to thank all you for the 6.5k reads. All you humble me. This chapter is just a filler for the following chapters to come!!

Please feel free to: .....

•VOTE

•COMMENT

•SHARE

and

•DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!!!!

Also, you can follow me on any of these .....

•WATTPAD

•TWITTER

•TUMBLR

•FACEBOOK

or you can DM me and ask for a follow or anything!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Yours truly,

AndieMalikPayne93