Chapter 21: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Thaddeus's POV

Seeing Giselle there brought a settling feeling to me. Not being able to see each other for the last few days had been torture.

"Hey there beautiful..."

"Th-Thaddeus?"

"Hey love..."

"What, h-how?! Where have you been??"

"I was meant to go out with Liam but loser ditched me... I know the reason why though so I'm okay with him leaving me alone.."

"D-did you do anything you'll regret?"

"Nope, I went straight home after waiting in the car for thirty minutes... Plus I only have eyes for you my sweet girl..." I leaned in and showed her in a passionate kiss how much I really did love her. She's my world. Her throaty moan was making it hard for me to not pin her to the ground and take her right here on the soft green grass.

A little too quickly she pulled back and laced her fingers into my own. Locking my eyes with her beautiful ones I pecked her nose.

"Where's Liam? I'm here to help him and Alex...."

"Oh yeah.. Ummm, there's something you should know first."

"What's that?"

----

Alexander's POV

"Mate, where's Thaddeus? He needs to be here now, at this rate Andie's never coming out of there!" I was growing impatient. We needed to get her out. Especially after learning that Andie was carrying Liam's pup in her womb.

"Patience Alex..... He'll be here so enough, he better..." Said Liam. Having been here so long is a huge worry. He loves Andie very much, and her being locked in this hell house wasn't helping.

----------

Giselle's POV

"There's something you should know first...."

"What's that love?"

"Andie is... She uhm, well she's..."

"Can you just tell me baby girl? It's not anything bad is it?" Worry was etched all over Thaddeus's face. He genuinely cared about my family.

"No it's not bad, but if Andie doesn't come out of that place soon it may be a bad situation.."

"Where are the guys then?"

"There literally twenty feet away, but let me tell you. She's pregnant, with Liam's pup, his baby."

"What, oh my god, that's amazing news!!!" Slowly his hand went up to his mouth to cover it. Gasping in the process.

"What is it Thad?"

"We, I gotta go help get her out! That's why these people want her. The baby may be able to get injected with some type of venom that turns his whole DNA upside down! We gotta go, now!" And go we did, Thaddeus quickly turned into his wolf form as did I and down we went to go get Andie out of that horrible place.

------

Liam's POV

In the last two days we hadn't been able to even get a mind link through with Andie. I was starting to become morbidly terrified. The mere possibility of my, our baby being harmed in any way made my blood boil. What made me become even more enraged was the thought of losing both my baby and my mate. That was something I could not live with. I needed my family. Without them I'd have nothing left to live for.

Having Alex here was a mild distraction from me thinking the worst for short periods of time. But quickly afterwards my mind would drift back to the worst possible scenarios.

'Mate! Li, Liam!! Hey..."

"Huh, yeah..."

"You drifted off again, Thaddeus is here." Slowly my brain captured what he had just said. Widening my eyes and blinking profusely I turned my vision to where Thaddeus was standing. As girly as it may seem, I went up to him and hugged him tightly. Having him here with us was a big help, I need some support other than Alex's.

"Thank you for coming Thaddeus, it means a lot to me that your here. I can't waste another minute without her, she's all I have left. I- I need her."

"I know you do Liam, we all do.... She's very important to all of us. Don't worry she'll be out before tomorrow night. Have that for certain, we won't allow to go past then." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked back to our watch post.

We'd get Andie out for sure. These bastards would not know what hit them, they'd pay for all the damage they might have caused. They would know deep in their souls that they did not mess with an alpha and his mate who was with pup. Alpha Jesse and I would show them who not to mess with. Whoever was behind all these schemes would pay the price of death!

"Oy! Liam, calm down. We can practically see your wolf come out already, relax please. We'll get her out." said Alex reassuringly.

"I can taste the blood in my mouth. They will pay Alex, take my word! They'll pay!!"

"Liam, it's me... Please hurry love.... I- I can't take m-much longer" Andie finally got a mind link through and she sounded extremely weak.

"Oh my god! Andie, sweetheart please hang in there, we'll get it out of there. P-please don't leave m-me, I need you, you're all I have left! I love you baby girl!"

"I-I love you too Li...." Shortly thereafter I felt a pang on my back side, like a sharp kick. They'd been inflicting pain to her, they must have known that she was with pup.

"Guys- Alex, Thaddeus, our plans have to be for tonight! Andie is on serious pain, I don't want to loose ou-our baby."

"Wait, Liam, you mean A-Andie's pregnant?!" Thaddeus's eyes widened in surprise to say the least.

"Yes, she's pregnant Thaddeus. I'm not fully sure if she feels or knows, so the faster we get them out the less pain they'll cause her and the baby."

"Well shit man! Your gonna be a daddy, congrats!"

"Thanks.."

"Now, it's time to kick some vampire ass!!!" Alex and Thaddeus turned to me and wiggled their eyebrows and we then shifted into our wolf forms and began our journey into the deep woods and into rogue and vampire territory.

We were going to get them out.

----

Hey guys.... I am so sorry for the long ass wait.... I know I said I'd try to update at least every other Sunday, but lately life has been really shitty and all these raging hormones and attitudes really maker want to give up on writing, but because I love you guys very much I'll keep updating whenever I can....

The next few chappies should be better..... I've planned out how those will be.... If you have any ideas at all, don't be afraid and just message me or comment on here. I'm open to all you have to say...

Go ahead and feel free to do either of the below:

•COMMENT

•VOTE

•SHARE

• AND YEAH... THANKS FOR STICKING BY MY BOOK :)(: y'all are amaze-balls!!!!

BTW: THANKS FOR THE 12k READS!!!!!

Much love and stay sexy ...

~AndieMalikPayne93~