Chapter 12: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Andie's POV

"My, my, my... look who we have here.." sang that voice that I knew oh-to-well by now.

"Leave her alone!! You never loved her!" I spat back, looking straight into those eyes that held nothing but evil.

"Oh, don't push your luck sweetheart!" And right then and there he picked her up by her hair and dragged her through a set of black silk sheets.

I couldn't do nothing to help her. This man had been smart enough to tie me up with cuffs before going after her. She was helpless an after having my sisters incident, I swore to protect her until I died. I was such a sad excuse for a femme werewolf. I couldn't even protect my own blood.

As I tugged on these damned cuffs, I heard her yelling for a name I wasn't quite familiar with.

"Thaddeus, Thaddeus!!! P-p-please, T-T-Thaddeus!!!!!" Her voice now drowned with pain, agony, but overall overflowed with fear. The fear of being killed, raped, and many other things all because of the Phoenix Order of Vampires. I don't blame my grandfather for this, I don't. He was merely in love with my grandmother. Love, love conquers even the most difficult situations.

By now I had mind-linked Liam and told him where we where being held. He replied instantly saying he'd be here in ten minutes, at the most. I was glad to ha found him. He saved me from my inner beasts and showed me what it was to love and feel loved. I now knew that deep down, this Thaddeus guy had made quite the impact on Giselle.

"Let. Her. Go!!!" yelled a new voice. This pulled me out of la-la-land.

A large muscular body stalked towards me. I grew afraid, quickly. I caved. "Please, don't cave... I'm with Liam."

"How do you know Liam?" I asked confidently.

"We met on our way here, he's a keeper." At this I chuckled, momentarily making me forget my bound hands. The thought of him being gay quickly passed my mind, but the way he acted said otherwise. Thank god!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, sweetheart...." I felt arms on my back wiggling me on the bed.

"Mmmm..." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Baby, wake up... you were smiling in your sleep. I hope you were dreaming about me." Liam grinned.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Li. Actually, I was having a dream... it was sort of like a premonition. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure." I smiled and started to explain the dream, getting a few "mhmm's" and "aahh's" in between. When I had finally finished, Liam had a straight face. He showed no emotion. It's like he was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about, Li?" I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it. He twitched and leaned into my neck and pecked me lightly. I grabbed the back of his head and massaged his head.

"Andie, do you think the dream means anything? Like to have Giselle safe, maybe this Thaddeus guy can save her."

"I-I don't know.. Maybe? How long has Giselle been gone?"

"It's been a week, week and a half, at the most."

"I'm worried ... Angelo said he'd talked to her last Wednesday. And still she hasn't gotten here. Don't you think that she'd be here by now?" I couldn't believe that Angelo still hadn't made any efforts to bring back Giselle. I could wait any longer. My grandmother was on the verge of reenacting the crucifixion but with me as Jesus. And all because she was my responsibility that day. I still had her bags filled with her makeup collection.