Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Prologue:

5 months prior-

It was a warm and sunny day. My sister and I woke up extra early for our training day with my dads Beta, who was my aunts husband/mate. His name is Ibis, he and my aunt had two boys, which were indeed werewolves. My brother had just gone through his first shift, he said it was painful, his skin and bones were being either stretched or broken to fit his werewolf form. They still had to experience that, and by the way shifting is a pain in the ass.

Anyways back to our busy day, my uncle was going to take us to the forest for out training. We passed a few old abandoned houses that were left by previous packs that had fled years ago. Turning to go deeper into the woods we came to this field that was empty and covered in dirt. Perfect, I thought! I grazed my finger tips on the dirt, I loved the feeling of it, made me feel free and I could breathe.

"Shift." stated my uncle.

"Huh?" I questioned, I hadn't noticed that he had asked us to shift.

"He said to shift," said my sister, Ally.

"Oh, umm, can you go?" I asked my uncle even though he had already seen us shift before I was still uncomfortable.

"Oh... yeah, hurry though." He said.

"Duh?!" I smirked.

I waited until he walked deeper into the tree line waiting for us to shift. I pulled my high-waisted shorts and batman t-shirt off as piled them on top of my black high top converse. I felt the dirt between my toes and immediately let my wolf take over. I was a white wolf with beautiful black and light grey streaks in my fur pelt and turquoise blue eyes. I howled, motioning for my sister to shift as well. She on the other hand was a light brown wolf with dark green eyes. Her wolf was remarkably gorgeous. We ran back into the huge field and barked playfully when we saw our uncle running towards us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had now been training for about two hours when I smelled something that wasn't so pleasant. I growled warningly towards our uncle, he lowered his nose to the ground and began to follow the smell. My sister and I stayed put in our place. She was slightly behind me, I knew she was afraid. I mind linked with my uncle.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"I don't know, it smells of rogues. Stay put!" he growled back warningly.

"Ok, please hurry." I replied before cutting the link.

We had been waiting for our uncle to come back. About thirty minutes had passed when I suddenly heard a twig break. I turned my head and saw a rather large black wolf with dark brown eyes. I immediately mind linked my sister and warned her to stay right behind me, and if we needed to fight we would protect each other no matter what.

After the black wolf came face to face with us, I heard more wolves approach him and stand in a fighting position. I became worried cause my sister had never trained for this before. I motioned for her to back up slowly. She did as I told her, as she began to back up I lunged towards the large black wolf who seemed to be the rogue I had smelled, he smelled of burnt wood. As I landed on him I pawed his wolf head and made him stumble. As I was trying to make him weak, I looked back to my sister who was now surrounded by two wolves that seemed to be her size, they were even the same color, maybe a shade darker. But I knew she'd lose the fight. I tried mind linking my uncle to come help us, but he just was wasn't responding to me.

As I started to panic the black wolf took this opportunity to leap at me and pin me to the ground. I growled menacingly. He seemed to like my frustration, I bit into his neck and felt my canines go deep enough to pierce the skin and fur, I felt the trickle of blood begin to pour out and fast. I took this chance to push the wolf off of me and to go help my sister.

She was still surrounded by the other two large wolves. I pranced on one of them and we fought until he gave out and ran away, as I turned I saw my sister trying to leap onto the other wolf, I knew she was to weak to fight on her own. But stupid me wasn't seeing that the rogue had already bit into her neck, I growled deep within my chest. I was aggravated and leapt to get him off my sister. But as I reached to knock out the wolf, I noticed she didn't move or even blink, I was terrified for my sisters life.

I felt movement on the ground and soon afterwards I saw at least ten more rogue wolves approach the scene. I began to growl out loud, I wanted them to know that they weren't allowed in our territory. As if my luck couldn't get any worse, three wolves came up to me and shifted back into their human form and held my wolf form down, even though I was strong, they were much stronger than I, I wouldn't be able to move out if their tight grip. I heard my sister cry. She was becoming weaker by the second, as the rogues walked me towards her I saw that she was bleeding profusely, I was scared that I'd loose her this very instant.

Flashbacks of us when we first shifted came to mind, our previous training days, birthday parties, her graduation and her first date with Alexander the other Beta's son. I knew that at that moment when I heard her last cry she was gone. I knelt my wolf form and began to cry. As the other wolves noticed my surrender the wolf holding her in place let her limp wolf body go and landed on the ground with a loud thump. As of not sensing that killing one of the Alpha's daughters was enough, a wolf in his human form came out from the trees and lite a match and burned her wolf, I couldn't stand there and watch, I ran towards the man that had burned her and knocked him onto the ground and bit in all the places I could until I tasted the blood in my mouth, I was so angry with myself cause I couldn't do anything for her, my sister was gone, right before the man died in front of my eyes my uncle came into view with blood dripping from his left hind leg and from his side.

Today had with no doubt been the worst lived in my entire life. It surely wouldn't be the last they'd be seeing from the Midnight Diamond Pack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the prologue to my new story called "Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate"

Please read, comment and vote... Thanks for reading..... Love you guys!

-AndieMalikePayne93-