Chapter 15: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Andie's POV

After being on the road to about thirty minutes a small woman boutique came into view. I slowed down my speed and read the sign "Just For Me". I decided to stop by and check out the type of clothing they sold. I parked my black m37 BMW across the street and got my purse.

Ding, ding...... they had a small bell over the door. As the rigid stopped a young lady around her mid-thirties came up to me.

"Can I help you with anything?" She asked kindly.

"Hi, umm yeah actually. I came to find some, uuh, hmm, sexylingerie..." I said.

"Uh, I'm sorry, what was the last part?" this lady was too sweet. I suddenly felt the tips of my ears burn with a Scarlett red blush. It was a good thing that our packs where surrounded by only our kind, with the occasional regular human. So expressing that my mate had planned a romantic surprise for us wouldn't be awkward.

"M-my mate, h-he uh planned a r-romantic n-night for u-us." I hated that I stuttered when I was nervous to express a good thing, such as a special night with the worlds greatest mate! The kind lady looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

"Follow me, I have just the right outfit for you my dear." She said with eagerness in her eyes. So I followed like a list puppy, hot on her heels. She lead me to the back of the store and through a set of Scarlett curtains. Walking into the back room she popped out of the corner and handed me black, purple, and white negligees to try on. My eyes widened in fear of looking at all this revealing clothes. I was always a bit apprehensive to wearing things like this. Now that I went into deep thought my mom would always tell me, "Never say you won't wear any lingerie, cause you will. You'll want your future mate to see you." I missed my mom, I hadn't gone to visit her in a while.

"Miss, are you alright??" A worried voice sounded on the other side of the fitting room.

"Oh, uhm... Yes I'm fine." I noticed that I had changed into the black negligee. It was exquisite to say the least. It had spaghetti straps running into a sweetheart lace neckline. It ran down to mid-thigh meaning if I bent over my ass would be in full display. Uh-oh!

"Do you like them? Would you like another kind?" Asked the woman who's name I still didn't know. Slowly turning to see myself in front of the mirror I gained the course to reveal my little black dress to my personal outfit lady, whatever they were called.

"D-does it l-look good on m-me?" I asked, unsure of the way I felt at the moment. I had always shown to have a high self-esteem of myself, but in reality I had a very low self-esteem. I was insecure of myself. It was sad, but Liam was helping me come to terms of accepting myself as I was. I'd he loved me for who I was, then I should too.

"Oh sweetie, you look beautiful! I'm sure your mate will want to ravish you even before the night is over with!!!" She squealed. I stifled a giggle.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" I was done with not knowing her name. What was I suppose to address her by? Hey lady? I don't think so. One thin for sure was that I was not a rude person.

"Jesus Christ! Where are my manners? My name is Neveah, you?"

"I'm Andie, nice to meet you, haha." Finally, this lady had a name!! "Do I look nice?" I had only been standing there for five minutes and I already wanted to try anther one of these little night dresses on. I could only imagine what Liam could and would do to me tonight, he would... Oh Andie! Get your head out of the gutter! I mentally scolded.