Chapter 16: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Thaddeus's POV

"I- just let me explain, please!!" I pleaded with Giselle. I hadn't meant to bring up unwanted memories of these past weeks.

We'd made so much progress together, her forgetting about Angelo and accepting me as her true mate. It was a hard task in keeping my mouth shut. But in all honesty if she hasn't gone through all that, I wouldn't have met her. My angel. Seeing Liam and Andie always so loving towards each other, made me want that with Giselle. I want to make her happy, I want to show her and give her the world. I wanted her to know that I would give anything to hear that lovely laugh flow from her lips, the glow in her eyes- I loved for all these things. If she suffered, I'd suffer along with her. Waking up to see her lying next to me, her mouth slightly ajar, eyelashes sprawled above her rosy red cheeks, was a sight I'd never grow tired of.

"I love you!!!" I blurted, meaning every syllable and letter. It probably wasn't the best I wanted to tell her, but I did. I loved her with all my body. I knew from a beginning I wanted her physically, but that wasn't why. All those previous descriptions of her where the real reason of my love for her. Even when she was in a pair of my sweats and a hoodie, she looked adorable. I loved her in my clothes.

"Wha- what did you say Thaddeus?" Her eyes held an emotion I'd rather not put a name on.

"I, I said I love you. And quite frankly, I do, Giselle. With all my heart, body, mind, and soul. I carry you heart within my heart. Waking up to see you beautiful honey brown eyes closed an your mouth barely open, I love it. There isn't a day I don't go thinking of the things I so badly want to do with and to you. I want to show you and give you the world."

"You- you honestly mean that?" shock was clear in her voice.

"Come here...." I sprawled my arms out for her to come and accept my embrace. "This really wasn't the way I'd imagined telling you that I loved you, but I do. I truly, truly do. Seeing that smile reaching from ear to ear, and knowing its cause of me, is the worlds grandest feeling. You complete me."

A lone tear escaped her perfectly rounded eyes, and I hesitantly leaned forward and kissed the tear away. Savoring it, I kissed up her cheek until I reached her eye.

I hated seeing her cry. "Thaddeus, I- I love you too. I really do, I'm truly, madly, deeply inlove with you." The truthfulness in here eyes showed that she did love me. We were complete.

"Come with me, for a walk?"

"O- okay." Little did she know the surprise I had in store for her. Hopefully she'd respond positively. At this moment, I knew I was a goner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

Last night with Andie, was truly a whole new experience for the both of us. I was never a player, my dad had taught me to never play with girls hearts. One, it wasn't right cause then maybe in the process I'd fall inlove and when I'd find my mate- bad news. Second, because the Moon Goddess had our fates planned out already. Even standing at six foot two inches (no I'm not conceded), many girls did try to throw themselves at me, but I mind them any attention.

Turning onto my side I glanced down to see Andie still very much asleep. They her eyelashes curled at the tips and lightly brushed her cheekbones was so cute. God Liam, you're turning into a softie. I placed small wet kisses all over her exposed shoulder and down her arms, and towards the end I received an encouraging moan. She flipped onto her back and smiled up at me.