Chapter 7: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Andie's POV

It had now been a few weeks since Liam and I had fully mated. And you know what this means?.... Yupp, I'm in heat, and it's a bitch! I need him almost all day, everyday. I ache in the deepest of places, my core burns with a passion that only my mate can ease. It's complete bliss to have him pleasure me, but I know he has things to do to, him being alpha and stuff.

Liam was currently in a pack meeting with my dad, dads beta, and his beta, Angelo. The omegas haven't been assigned just yet, maybe that's what it was about, who knows. "Aahh, mmmmm" I groaned, curse this damn heat. I needed the "d" and fast. The pain is unbearable. It feels like a really, really, really bad period cramp. You feel the pain in your female anatomy and it runs throughout your whole body and places where you're most likely pleasured by your mate. So you could not imagine where I was being affected.

"Liam!!" I called through our mind-link.

"What is it baby, are you ok?" he replied almost instantly.

"Li- aahh, Liam.. I need you, now!!" I yelled back.

"Don't move! I'll be right up." And the mind-link was cut off right at that moment. Thank the Moon Goddess for him, he'd stop anything to come to my rescue. Although I knew it wasn't fair for him, he needed time to spend with his Beta Angelo. He needed male time.

As I waited for a little longer, I faintly heard stoning on this stairs coming up. My body became excited cause they could sense their rescuer was near. Eeekkk!! I was becoming excited as I went more into heat. It was a pain in the ass, to have I go through this. The I only good outcome if this would be, if I became pregnant with Liam's pup, pups in the future.

'Oh god' this pain was becoming worse as the seconds passed by. As I turned onto Liam's side of the bed I saw his strong, muscular form leaning on the door frame with lust filled eyes. He walked in and closed the door behind him, locking it as he continued to the bed. He came to my side and trailed his fingertips over my exposed hip, this only added to my heat. I squirmed as he continued to torture me with his oh-so-very skilled hands.

"Li-Liam...!!" I moaned as he was close to having me ride out my pleasure. With only just having used his hands. I wanted him so bad and he knew it!

"Cum for me baby..." he says as he kisses me so passionately.

"Liam... No!! I want you in me, now!!" I growled in frustration, he and I both knew that I was close.

"Baby, I want to do this when the full moon is up, then we'll," he paused and pulled out his talented fingers. "Maybe then we'll become pregnant..." he looked me in the eyes and the lust was gone, replaced by love and admiration.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked him as I pulled him closer to me by his name tag necklace and kissed him long and hard until we pulled apart simultaneously to bring air back into our precious lungs.

We continued to goof around until my heat was seized until the full moon. Excited wasn't even the word to describe how special that day would be. I totally had to go shopping for the occasion. I noted mentally to ask my sissy, Giselle, if she wants to tag along. Maybe she'd have better ideas on how to surprise Liam. Just thinking about carrying his pups makes my insides melt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------