Chapter 23: Leaving Set

Selena's P.O.V.

Yesterday on set was so boring, and here I was back to another day on set. Sighing, I walked through the doors that lead to to the set. 'Whatever happened to the Eiffel Tower?' I thought. Justin held my hand tighter. He stopped walking and turned around, and faced me.

He took my other hand and looked me in the eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked. Looking down, was it wrong to bring the Eiffel Tower back up again? Looking back into his eyes, I saw they were filled with concern.

"Do you think....maybe-" he cut me off. "Yes I promise we'll go to the Eiffel Tower. This weekend I have no work on set. So this weekend. Just you, me, and the Eiffel Tower." Justin said with a smile.

'Hopefully.' I thought. Justin kissed my cheek. He took his lips off my cheek, then let go of my hand and we continued walking on set. "Justin go get dressed." Jeremy demanded. Justin smiled and looked into my eyes. We both leaned in, and he pressed his lips against mine. Then the high pitched noise of the bull horn made us pull away from each other.

"Justin! I'm not paying you to kiss Selena!" he yelled into the bull horn. Justin rolled his eyes then walked over to the door that lead to the dressing rooms. He opened the door and went through the doorway. Watching the door close, I then walked over to where I normally sat at. Sitting down in my seat, I crossed my legs then looked at the set with a blank face.

What if Jeremy did pay me to kiss Justin? Smiling, I wouldn't mind at all if he was paid to kiss me. Seriously, I could kiss him all day. Well Justin and I kind of already did that. My thoughts made me softly giggle. Looking over at Pattie, she was with Jeremy.

Barbara came out of the door that lead to the dressing rooms. She strutted onto the beach set in her bikini. Rolling my eyes, I thought, 'How many times are we going to run this scene?' Barbara glared at me then flipped her hair. She was so full of herself. Rolling my eyes, I then looked at the floor.

Right now, I could feel Barbara staring at me. Continuing to look at the floor, I then saw Pattie's shoes. She sat down in the seat next to me. "Selena?" Pattie asked. Blinking, I then looked up and over at Pattie. "Ignoring Barbara?" she asked with raised eyebrows. Nodding, I heard a door close. Looking around the set, I ignored Barbara.

There was no one. Probably hearing things. Looking back at Pattie, I used my hand to cover the side of my eyes. "Is she looking at me?" I whispered. "I would say glaring." Pattie said. Taking my hand away from my face, I looked over at Barbara and rolled my eyes. What was taking Justin so long? It shouldn't take that long to take your shirt off and put some swim trunks on.

Half an hour passed. 'Where's Justin?' I thought. Looking over at Pattie, I'm sure she could read my thoughts right now. "I don't know where he's at either." Patie said. She was such a good face reader. Or was that something all moms possessed? We both looked at Jeremy. He tapped his toe impatiently against the floor, then crossed his arms. He was probably wondering the same thing I was.

Looking over at Barbara, she leaned side to side. Her facial expression showed she was beyond bored. "Ugh!" Barbara groaned, "Where is he?" Barbara crossed her arms under her chest then pouted her lips. She was clearly impatient.

"I think everyone is wondering the same thing." I said. Barbara shot an angry look at me."Did it look like I was talking to you?" Barbara asked rudely. "Well it seemed like you were talking to everyone in the room," I shot back. Barbara rolled her eyes then let out a groan. Rolling my eyes, I thought, 'Why did she have such a big problem with me?'

Jeremy sent a security guard to the Justin's dressing room. So Justin was running a little late. But was it really necessary to send a security guard? The security guard came through the door. He shook his head. If Justin wasn't in his dressing room then where was he?