Chapter 7: New Rooms

Justin's P.O.V.

The Eiffel Tower slowly faded away from the view of my window. Selena put her hand in mine. I looked down at the J-ring, I loved how she wore it everyday. I looked back up. The buildings looked so different; more architectural. It would be hard getting used to the city, the time zone, everything. I kept in mind that we were only going to be here for a year. But it would be a year well spent since I was here with Selena. I turned my head and looked at Selena.

She stared out the window with amazement. She unfocused her eyes on the window and looked at me. She cuddled closer to me. "I can't believe that we are in Paris together." Selena said happily. I nodded. She leaned her head against my shoulder. I looked down at her.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" my mom yelled, "Hold that pose!" I looked over at my mom. She pulled her phone out of her pocket. She leaned her back against the window; trying to get as far back form Selena and I. Her phone made a noise signaling that it took the picture.

"Cute! That's a keeper." my mom said happily. She returned back to her original position. I looked up at my dad in the front seat. He was giving directions to the driver while paying attention to his phone. I looked back at Selena. Her eyes were closed. I squeezed her hand. "C'mon babe stay awake. You're going to miss everything." I said. Selena positioned her head in a more comfortable position on my shoulder.

"The time zone is throwing me off. I feel like I should be asleep." Selena said sleepily. I smiled at her, then shook her a little. Her eyes opened. She looked up at me and yawned. "How are you not jet lag?" she asked. I shrugged, I wasn't sure how I wasn't. "Turn left here." my dad said. The driver made a sharp turn. I slid into Selena and Selena slid into my mom.

Selena's P.O.V.

My arm slammed into Pattie's side. "Sorry Pattie." I said. The sharp turn stopped. Now I was definitely awake. We all returned to our original seats. I held Justin's hands tightly. His hand felt like perfection in mine.

"Sorry for the sharp turn." the driver mumbled. "No it's okay." Pattie, Justin, and I said simultaneously. Justin's dad said nothing. I looked out the driver's windows. The city looked so beautiful and so different from the United States. The buildings were tightly packed and seemed cramped. We drove drove down the narrow street.

I began to feel a little claustrophobic. I took slow breathes, then looked down at my feet. Justin squeezed my hand. I looked over at him. Justin's eyes were so captivating. The shade of light brown. Just perfect. He looked out the window, and I followed his league.

Down the other street was the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. The trees surrounding it, the sun hitting it perfectly, just amazing. The car zoomed down the street. Now all there were, were buildings.

Justin looked back at me. I felt my phone vibrate, then I turned my head. Then I felt Justin's breathe. His breathe sent chills down my spine. (The good type of chills) My phone vibrated again. The vibration felt weird against my thigh while I was sitting.

I ignored my phone and just paid attention to Justin. Justin brought his lips over to my left ear. My breathes became a little slower. He moved my hair behind my ear, then he ran his fingers through it. "I love you," he whispered softly. I would never get tired of hearing him saying: I love you. My hair fell back over my ear. "I love you too." I whispered back.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and just thought. This all felt so right yet so wrong. I left everything behind; well except for Justin. I was still shocked that my mom said I could stay in Paris, as long as I was home schooled. But my mom hated the idea of home schooling. So what changed her mind?

I felt Justin's shoulder move up and down slowly. I batted my eyes then opened them, I slowly took my head off Justin's shoulder. I rolled my neck to get the kinks out of it. Then I re-positioned my head and looked at Justin. "Where are we?" I mumbled. "Home." Justin said with a smile. 'Home. I like the sound of that.' I thought.