Chapter 6: Home

Selena's P.O.V.

Pattie and I walked up to Jeremy and Justin. Justin had an annoyed look on his face. I ran up to him. My duffel kept slapping my right thigh when I ran. I stopped in front of Justin. He still had that annoyed look on his face. His eyes were focused on his dad. "Justin?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah everything is fine." he said. His eyes looked away from mine, he looked behind me. I turned to see who he was looking at; Pattie. "Hey mom did you pack me an extra bag?" Justin asked. I smirked. His mom got him a bag full of clothes too. She is so sweet. "Sweetie it's just new clothes for you." Pattie said.

Justin looked at the duffel then back at his mom. "Thanks mom." he said. "You're welcome sweetie." Pattie said with a smile. Justin looked back at me. I saw Pattie walk over to Jeremy. I turned back around. Justin's eyes were focused on mine. He didn't look annoyed. Just a little mad.

"Babe please just tell me what's wrong." I begged. Justin was hesitant. I knew it had to be something about his dad. "Babe, please." I begged. "Sel don't worry. My dad is just annoyed with me. That's it." he said. I hugged Justin. I could tell he didn't want one right now, but he needed it.I placed my lips on his cheek then quickly took them off. "Just don't worry about it. Just think about the positive right now." I said with a smile.

"Then I'll just focus on you." Justin said with a smile. I smiled back at him. I wrapped my arms aound him and quickly hugged him. I pressed my lips against his cheek. I took my lips off his cheek while we stopped hugging. I moved closer to him and stood by his side. I laid my head on his right shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He rubbed my shoulder. I turned my head and examined his profile. 'Perfection.' I thought. "You are seriously the sweetest." I said. He turned his head and looked at me. His smile was so contagious. I smiled back at him.

He pulled me in a little closer. "No you are." he said. Justin and I both leaned in. Our arms dug into each other as we kissed. He stopped kissing me, when we heard Pattie and Jeremy arguing. We both turned and looked at them.

I tried tuning out their arguing. This was terrible. I felt so bad for Justin. I reached my right hand up and grabbed his hand that was against my shoulder. I squeezed his hand. I looked at Justin. He clenched his jaw. He looked sad and angry at the same time.

But it also looked like he had been expecting this to happen. 'Should I say something?' I thought. I wasn't sure what to expect and how to handle the situation. I looked away from Justin. I figured I would just follow his lead.

Justin's P.O.V.

I hated seeing my parents fight. The tension in their eyes. Their angry facial expressions. Sometimes I questioned why they were still together. I knew it was wrong to think that. But I loved my parents. Together or separate.I would always love them unconditionally. Right now it seemed like a time they needed to be separate.

I looked at Selena. She looked so confused. She looked at me. "You okay?" she mouthed. I honestly didn't know how to respond. Of course I was expecting them to fight, but not in front of my girlfriend. I shook my head. I wasn't okay. I let go of Selena's hand. She didn't want to let go of my hand. Eventually she let go.

My arm brushed past Selena as I walked past her. They were still arguing. I wasn't sure what they were arguing about but it needed to stop. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled. They both ignored me and continued to argue. I rolled my eyes. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled louder. They both looked at me with the same face; the facial expression of annoyance. "What?" my parents asked.

"Can you guys just quit fighting!?! We came to Paris to be a family! To be closer together. But how are we going to do that with you two screaming at each other? Can you guys just please stop?" I begged. They both looked at me with shock. They both needed to wipe that look off their face. They should've expected me to say that.

"Just stay out of this!" they both yelled. They both went back to arguing. I walked back over to Selena. "Well at least you tried babe." Selena said. I nodded. "Thanks for supporting me through all of this." I said. "I always will." Selena said with a smile. Eventually, my parents toned down their screaming at each other.

My parents cautiously walked over to Selena and I. "Justin we're sorry you were right." my mom said. "Yeah." my dad added, quietly. His eyes were still glued to his phone. But at least he was starting to engage in a conversation. My mom put her arm around my shoulders. She began leading me somewhere.

I glanced behind me to see if Selena was coming. Selena was struggling with all the bags. My dad walked past her not even noticing the trouble she was having with her bags.

I wiggled out of my mom's arm and went back to help Selena. I picked up the duffels that were still on the floor. "Thanks." Selena said with a smile. "Anytime." I said. Selena and I followed behind my parents. We saw a car.

"Put those in the back." my mom demanded. Selena and I followed my mom's orders. I closed the trunk. We all piled into the car. "Mom where are we going?"I asked. "To our new home." she answered.