Chapter 1: The Decision

Justin's P.O.V.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 7:02. I put my phone back in my pocket. 'Was Selena coming?' I thought. The thought of leaving Selena in the United States scared me. I didn't want to leave her. I didn't want to be in a separate country from her. I just wanted time to freeze so I could just stay here and not have to leave. I put my phone back in my pocket.

My mom came over to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Justin we need to go. The private jet just landed." my mom said. 'No it can't be time yet.' I thought. I pulled out my phone and checked the time again. 7:05. Right on time. I put my phone back in my pocket. I looked through the front glass entrance doors. Still no Selena. 'No this can't be the way this ends.' I thought.

"Mom please. Just one more minute." I begged.

"Fine. I'll be over there with your father."my mom said. I quickly glanced over to see what direction my mom was walking in. I caught glimpse of her and my dad; he was texting on his phone. He probably pays more attention to his phone than me. I immediately looked over at the front entrance doors.

Still no Selena. My heart began to break a little. The thought of not seeing Selena's beautiful face, hurt. Even if she didn't come, we could always have a long distance relationship. But I heard those never work out. I was going to miss this place so much. Chaz and Ryan, my other friends and especially Selena. "Justin we need to go." my dad said.

"Just one more minute." I begged. "Justin we're on a schedule. We need to go now."my dad said. It was official Selena wasn't coming. Which meant I had to work out a long distance relationship with her.

I grabbed my duffel bag off the floor. I saw my parents begin walking. I took one last glance at the entrance doors. Still no Selena. I put my head down. I started walking in the direction I saw my parents go. I looked at the carpet. I was leaving everything behind now. Worst Christmas ever.

"I'll miss seeing you Selena." I murmured to the floor. "Especially your smile and the way you look at me." I mumbled. "Hurry up Justin." my mom demanded. I walked slower on purpose.

"Don't look so down son. There's always more fish in the sea." my dad said. 'No one else is like Selena. And we technically haven't broken up.' I thought. My parents got farther ahead of me.

"Selena I love you so much. I just hope you know that." I mumbled to the floor. I bumped into a person. "Sorry." I said while avoiding their eyes. "Well Merry Christmas." they said. "Yeah Merry Christmas." I mumbled.

"Don't be such a Debbie Downer." my mom said. "Yeah be excited. We're moving to Paris as a family." my dad said.

It was hard to be excited knowing that the love of my life was going to be on the other side of the globe from me. "Justin hurry." my mom said. I looked up. 'How were my parents such fastwalkers?' I thought. I rushed a little to catch up with them. "Justin!" someone yelled. It sounded like Selena. I had to be imagining her calling my name.

"Justin!" they yelled again. I seriously missed Selena too much, and I hadn't even left yet.

"Justin!" they yelled again. I stopped and turned around. I had to prove to myself that it wasn't Selena. I dropped my duffel bag. It was Selena. She ran up to me with her rolling suitcase and duffel bag swinging behind her. She dropped her duffel bag next to mine and let go of the handle of her rolling suitcase. She immediately went into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around Selena's waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I thought you weren't coming." I said. Selena smiled. Seeing her smile turned my Christmas around. "I couldn't risk losing you." Selena said. Her breath smelled like peppermint candy cane.

"I love you Selena." I said. "I love you too Justin." Selena said. We both smiled at each other.

Our eyes meet and we both looked up. Then we looked back into each other's eyes. Both of our eyes read: Mistletoe. Selena smiled then leaned in. We began kissing then we started making out; and an occasional french kiss here and there.

"Justin!" my mom yelled. My lips let go of Selena's. I unwrapped my arms from her waist then Selena unwrapped her arms from my neck, and then I turned around. "Oh Selena? You're coming?" she asked.

Selena nodded happily. "Well hurry up you two." my mom said. I turned back around and picked up my duffel bag and grabbed Selena's. "Awwww babe thanks." Selena said, "But you don't have too." I just smiled at her. She already knew what I was going to say. Selena grabbed my hand, even though it had a duffel in it already. Selena grabbed her rolling suitcase then we walked hand in hand to my parents.

"I'm so glad you decided to come Selena." my mom said. Selena smiled at her then said, "Yeah I'm glad I came too."

My mom, Selena and I began walking down the airport hallway. "Oh wait don't I need a ticket?" Selena asked in a panicky tone?

Selena's P.O.V.

'How could I have forgotten to buy a plane ticket?' I thought. "Don't worry babe, we're going on my dad's private jet. So you won't need a ticket." Justin said with a smile.

"But you still need a passport." Justin's mom said. Luckily I had one. Justin looked at me a little scared. "You have a passport, right?" he asked.

"Of course." I replied. Justin and I followed his mom through a door that lead to a different hallway. Nobody was in this hallway except for Justin's family and me. We walked down the hallway. I looked at Justin and smiled, then looked back forward.

Had I made the right decision? To run away from home to be with the love of my life. It felt so right, but wrong at the same time. At least I wasn't a typical runaway. The second the jet took off was the second I was calling my parents to tell them where I was. That way they couldn't stop me from coming back.

Justin and I followed his mom out the door. The door lead outside. Once Justin and I were out the door I saw planes everywhere and people boarding them. Justin and I followed closely behind his mom. She stopped and we stopped behind her.

"Here's the private jet." his mom said excitedly. 'Wow a private jet.' I thought. I couldn't wait to climb aboard.