I Recognise That Voice

Sagittarius' POV

I was woken up abruptly from my dream by the sound of people talking. I sat up and saw the rest of the girls huddled up in the middle of the room.

I watched them for about five minutes before they noticed me. Capricorn had turned around to check that everyone was asleep when she saw that I was a awake. She nudged Leo, who was next to her, and soon all the girls were looking at me.I was curious, so I decided to ask what was going on.

"What are you guys doing up?" I asked, as I checked the time on my phone. "It's 3 in the morning!"

"Keep your voice down!" Capri whisper-yelled. "We're trying to figure out what's wrong with Taurus, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Do I look like a snake?" I asked rhetorically.

"Well..." I heard Virgo say jokingly.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

Aries looked puzzled.

"Did I miss something?" She questioned. "Last time I checked, you both hated each other."

Virgo and I looked at each other and stifled a laugh as we both thought back to what made us friends again.

"It's a long story." I told them. "One that we don't have time to tell."

She nodded in agreement.

"So." I said. "What's the plan?"

"Well," Leo began."Capricorn is Taurus' best friend, so she's going to make sure that Aquarius and Hydra are asleep before going in and asking Taurus what's wrong directly. If that doesn't work, Ar-"

"I step in!" Aries cut her off.

Leo rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah, Reez I was about to say that."

"Sad for you, I did it first!"

"Why are you so competitive?"

"You are too, we're fire signs, remember?!"

"Oh yeah!"

Virgo laughed at her two friends.

"Anyway, Aries would then try and force the truth out." She explained. "But that isn't going to work, so then I will come in and we'll do the whole 'good cop, bad cop' thing that humans do.'

Leo rolled her eyes again.

"I was going to say that!"

"Tough luck." Was the only reply she got.

I laughed.

"Okay, then when does this plan start."

Leo thought for a moment.

"Uh now I guess." She said as she pointed at the door to Taurus' room.

Capricorn had already left and she was inside of the room.

Aries flopped down on the couch, and we all looked at her.

She seemed to be deep in thought.