Where the HELL are we?

Scorpio's POV

"AARRRRGHHHHH" I heard somebody scream, "WE'RE GONNA DIEEEE."
"Shut up Aqua, we're on the ground!" Taurus growled.

I sat up, confusion clouding my mind. Where the hell am I?
Memories flooded my mind, and I suddenly realised that I was on earth.

Flashback
I sat on my throne, growing more impatient by the minute. Libra was to my left and Sagittarius to my right.
"How long is this going to take!" I screamed in frustration.
"Scorpio," I heard Sag say, " Calm down."
I only grunted in reply.

Finally, I heard the door open and close again. There stood Orion in his majestic robes of white and gold. All the other zodiacs bowed and I raised my eyebrow, every bit the rebel. Virgo hissed at me, and I reluctantly kneeled before Orion.

All he said was, "I have yet to come to a decision, but before I decide, do any of you have anything to say to me?"
I scoffed, but was immediately kicked in the groin by Capricorn.
Virgo stepped forwards.
"Your Majesty," she started, "I would like to say - with as much respect as possible - that we meant no harm. Yes, Mercury has been taken over, but Gemini and I take no responsibility for that. All our planets have been polluted by Ophiuchus, but I can assure you that we will find a solution. We will take back our planets."
Orion only chuckled, leaving every one of us with a puzzled expression.

"Yes," he said," you will regain control if your planets, but you won't do it from in the sky. I've banished you to Earth until you can find a solution"

Rage flowed in my bloodstream and I was incredibly close to attacking Orion, but a tingling sensation covered my skin, and I felt as if I was falling. Screams echoed in my head again and again, until I fell to the ground with a THUD.

Flashback Over

"Where the hell are we?" Aries hissed, obviously unhappy with her surroundings.
"On a hill, idiot," I heard Cap say ," You know, sometimes I wonder why you were chose-

Capricorn was cut off by Aries pouncing on her, scratching and punching with force. Capricorn screamed as Aquarius and I grabbed Aries by the arms, restraining her as she kicked violently at us.

"I'm bleeding," Capricorn said in shock.

"Serves you right," spat Leo, who had almost as much a quick temper as Aries.

Taurus then decided to step in "Umm guys? I hate to interrupt you, but we are kind of on a hill in the middle of nowhere, with a random stranger staring at us. Not to mention the fact that we are on EARTH. Now is NOT the time for your petty little arguments!"

Pisces, Cancer and Libra nodded in agreement.

"Wait, Taurus." I began, "You said someone was watching us?"

A smug smirk played in her lips.
"Thank you Scorpio, for actually listening," she said, " oh and by the way the strangers behind you."

I snapped my head around to see a teenager with multicoloured hair.

I snapped my head around to see a teenager with  multicoloured hair

Virgo's POV

The girl only giggled.

"I'm Hydra," she started. "Orion sent me down to help you locate and destroy Ophiuchos before he kills you all."

We all fell silent.

"Well, on earth, you have to have a home, and Orion has cast a spell around a mansion so that it was reserved for only us."

"What do you mean by us?" Aquarius questioned.

"I'm going to be living with you of course" she said.

All the boys groaned, whereas all us girls grinned and Leo pumped the air in excitement.

"How is that fair!" Libra complained, "Now there's more girls than boys!"

Hydra only giggled again and said," There is another boy, though."

The smiles slipped off of our faces, and the boys frowns turned upwards. They began to cheer, until Hydra interrupted them.

"His name is Lynx and he's waiting in the mansion. In fact, we should be setting off now, tomorrow is going to be a long day"

A/N yayyy first chapter done. Next one will pick up where we left off which is them on their way to the Zodiac Mansion.

700 words

-Maysah♍️❤️