Core Star

Lynx's POV

I smirked as I drove to the abandoned house on Crown Lane, knowing that Libra wasn't there.

"Ughhhh!" Gemini moaned in my ear as he was sitting shotgun. "How much longer! Libra could be bleeding to death right now and I swear your driving as slow as possible!"

"I told you." I growled in my usual intimidating tone. "We'll be there in a minute."

"Oh yeah?" Scorpio challenged, every bit as intimidating as I was. "You said that about half-a-fucking hour ago."

I scoffed.

"Scorpio, Scorpio." I began. "You might want to remember that I was sent here to babysit you. So you might want to keep your big-ass mouth shut."

Scorpio glared at me.

"Okay then, how about you take your 'babysitting' and shove it up your a-"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Cancer yelled, obviously angry and upset.

I laughed at him.

"Did you just laugh at Cancer?!" Gemini asked, lowly and threateningly.

"So what if I did?" I said cockily, knowing that Gemini wouldn't do anything to me. He was kind. Too kind. So kind that he was just soft.

But right then, he was fuming.

"OKAY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP YOU DO NOT TRY TO HURT THE MOST SENSITIVE OF US ALL. YOU KNOW THAT CANCER CAN'T HANDLE THIS SO DON'T EVEN AT LIKE YOU DON'T KN-"

I jerked the car so fast that Scorpio fell to the side, on top of Cancer, who was sitting on one of the end seats. Gemini ceased his raging as the breath was practically knock out of him.

"Oops." I said, obviously not meaning it.

Gemini, Cancer and Scorpio got out of the car. I didn't. They looked at me impatiently, and I just smirked.

"Aren't you gonna get out then?!" Scorpio snarled.

The smirk stayed on my lips.

"Nah, I'll pass, it's not like Libra will actually be there."

Cancer froze at the name of his friend coming from such a cruel persons lips, and I, being the sadist person I am, enjoyed watching the angry tears welling up in his eyes.

"Don't say that." He said whispered.

"Say what, Cancer?" I teased. "Libra?"

"I said don't say that." He said with gritted teeth.

"Hmm let me think about that." I said, putting my hand to my chin. "Umm no. Libra, Libra, Libra, Lib-"

"HE SAID DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" Scorpio raged.

Gemini put his hand in Scorpio's shoulder in order to calm the raven haired boy down. Scorpio shrugged it off and trudged inside the abandoned house.

"Watch your mouth." Gemini warned me, before following behind Scorpio. Cancer then followed suit.

I chuckled to myself. I knew that Libra wasn't there, but if they didn't want to listen to me, then that's their own fault.