Finally!

(A little reminder of the powers: Aries has fire control, Taurus has super-strength, Gemini can spilt himself into multiple people, Cancer has water control, Leo has super-speed, Virgo can read minds and she has X-ray vision, Libra can fly, Scorpio has telekinesis, Sagittarius can become invisible, Capricorn has earth control, Aquarius has air control, And Pisces can heal and stop and start time. Hydra has ice and snow manipulation, and Lynx can teleport. Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Virgo and Pisces still need to figure out how to activate their powers.)

Pisces' POV

"Aaaarrgghhhh!" Leo moaned as she kicked a tree. It was obvious that she was frustrated.

"Why are we the last people!" Taurus pouted.

"Well, instead of moaning about it, why don't we just focus on one person at a time until they get their powers." I said, shocked that it even came out of my mouth.

Virgo nodded, agreeing with me.

"I think we should start with Leo, seeing as she's the most frustrated." Gemini suggested.

"Finally!"Leo exclaimed.

"Run around." Virgo ordered.

"What?" Leo said, confused.

Wow, even when she's confused, she's beautiful. Wait, what am I thinking, do I like Leo?

"Well, your power is super-speed, right?" Taurus said.

"Yeah, but why do I ha-"

"Oh for Orion's, sake, RUN!" Gemini said to his friend.

"Well geez, okay then!"

As she ran, nothing happened.

"Urghh why is nothing happen-"

Her legs began to run as she spoke, and her speed increased incredibly.

She ran round the backyard 15 times in 2 seconds.

"Whoa." She said as she skidded to a stop in front of me.

She swayed for a few seconds after stopping, until she fell down, unconscious.

I threw my arms out and caught her. I took those few moments to admire how amazing her face was. I definitely like this girl.

Virgo rushed over, concern clouding her expression.

"Is she okay?!" She asked, frantically trying to wake her up.

Gemini and Taurus came over as well.

I felt my hand get warmer and warmer. At first, I tried to ignore it and focus on helping Leo, but it got to the point where it was blazing hot and I couldn't ignore it.

I laid Leo down on the soft grass and brought my hand to my face. Instinctively, I brought it down on her head.

Taurus gasped, as Leo began to wake up.

"What happened?" She asked, completely back to normal.

"You actually don't remember?" Gemini asked, disbelievingly.

"No, I don't, what happened?" She replied, as she jumped up from the ground.

"Uh you used your powers, then you passed out." I said. "I used my healing powers to he- OH MY GOSH I USED MY HEALING POWERS!" I said as the realisation hit me.

"SO DID I!" Leo squealed as she grabbed my hands, jumping up and down.

I laughed at her excitement.