Powers?

Leo's POV

Scorpio found us.

So now, me and Cancer are covered in syrup, whereas lucky, lucky Virgo had absolutely nothing done to her.

"ARIES!" I yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" She yelled back, "YOU'VE DESTROYED MY HAIR, RUINED MY SKIN, AND YOU AND VIRGO PLAYED OUR SIGN-"

"WELL, SPEAKING OF VIRGO," I began, "SCORPIO WILL NOT HURT HER!"

Aries ran out to the garden after hearing this.

"If that's your way of asking me to, then it would be my pleasure!" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

Virgo glared at one of her best friends playfully. (The other being my fabulous self of course!)

"Try me." She chuckled.

"Oh, trust me, I will!" Aries said, "but the element of surprise will make it so much better."

Virgo gulped, before backing away slowly into the house and running away. Scorpio chuckled and followed her in.

"So Leo," my other best friend, Aries said, "D'ya wanna help get back out dear Virgo?"

I nodded, an idea forming in my mind.

"How about this? We ..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Libra's POV

I laughed as a watched Leo run into the mansion and head towards the shower.

"Ow!" She moaned as she bumped heads with Capricorn.

"Be more careful next time klutz!" Cap growled, shoving Leo out of the way.

Leo hissed.

"Aww does annoying lil Cappy want a hug?" Leo cooed, mockingly, before smothering Cap in the syrup that she was covered in.

"Eww Leo I JUST had a shower!" Capricorn complained. "I'm going to go get changed!"

She ran up to her room, and was back down in a few seconds wearing a completely new outfit.

"How did you get changed so quick?" I asked her and she sat down on the couch next to me.

"I don't know, I guess it's just a weird talent of mine." She shrugged.

"Sooo," I began, "If you don't mind me asking, what's up with you, Aries and Leo?"

Cap looked uncomfortable.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, Cap." I said quickly.

"No," she said, "you deserve to know. Basically, when Orion was choosing rulers for these planets I asked hi-"

"ZODIACS, MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE BACKYARD, LYNX AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" Hydra's voice boomed.

"Lets go then!" Cap said, hopping up from the couch.

"Okay!" I replied, thinking about what she was about to tell me before we were interrupted.