Where's Libra?

Aquarius' POV

(This is while Taurus, Gem, Leo, Virgo and Pisces find their powers.)

I was the only one left awake in the mansion.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't because I wasn't tired, because I really was. But I could sense that something wasn't wrong.

I wasn't as drained as the other signs, so I knew that they weren't tired because of using their powers, it had to be something else.

I felt uneasy sitting in the living room while  they all were sleeping in their rooms, as if somebody was watching me. I got up and started to walk around the house.

I walked into Aries' room. She was fine.

I walked into Cancer's room. He was fine.

I walked into Libra's room. He wasn't there.

I checked every room in the mansion while calling out to him.

"LIBRA!" I called, "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I ran upstairs and into Cap's and Sagi's rooms, before doing the same with Scorpios room. All three of them were sleeping. The others were still triggering their powers.

As I was in Scorpio's room, I shook him and yelled at him to wake up.

"SCORPIO!" I yelled, "WAKE UP, LIBRA'S MISSING!"

"What?" He mumbled, trying to roll over and go back to sleep.

"FOR ORION'S SAKE!" I screamed, anger boiling in my blood. "ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS MISSING AND YOUR WORRYING ABOUT YOUR SLEEP!"

Scorpio sat up.

"Okay, okay!" He said. "Are you sure he hasn't gone out?"

"Yes!" I said, running my hand through my hair.

"Okay, calm down, we'll find him."

Capricorn walked into Scorpio's room, rubbing her eyes.

"What's all the commotion?" She yawned.

Scorpio and I shared a look. Everybody knew that Cap like Libra, so she would totally freak out if we told her.

"Well," I started, nervously, "Libra.. well, he's um..."

"He's missing." Scorpio finished, blunt as ever.

Cap gasped. Multiple emotions were evident on her face. First shock, then sadness, then anger, then nothing.

"So what are you doing standing here." She whispered in a. monotonous voice. "GO TO HIS ROOM AND LOOK FOR CLUES!" She snapped.

Scorpio and I scrambled to get to the brunette's room, suddenly afraid of Capricorn.

When we got to Libra's room, we searched through his room, tearing through the many things he owned.

After half an hour of fruitless searching, Scorpio found something. He read it out loud.

"Tick tock, one is gone who will be next, tick tock goes the clock I will get my revenge." He read out in a grave tone.

"Was it signed?" Capricorn asked, her voice clear, crisp and deadly.

Scorpio nodded.

I looked over his shoulder and gulped as I saw who it was from.

"Ophiuchus."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~