Your Worst Nightmare

Pisces' POV

I gazed out of the car window, and my thoughts ran wild. Have the others found Libra? Why does Ophiuchus hate us so much? What if we don't find him?

My thoughts were cut off as I heard a voice cut through the silence in the car.

"We're here." Cap said, her voice quiet but deadly.

We all climbed out of the car, and as I did, I saw a horrifying sight.

In front of us, was a huge abandoned carnival. The rides looked as if they had never been used, they were rusty and had a thick layer of dust and moss on top of them.

Everybody else had already walked through the metal, rotting gates, and were looking at me, expecting me to have been quicker to walk in.

"Pi?" Leo said. "Are you coming in or not?"

I gulped and nodded, internally screaming, since I was terrified of carnivals. Don't ask why, cause I don't even know, they've always just crept me out.

I entered the abandoned park and we walked past many of the rides. It was eerily silent as we walked into the House of Horrors. Although I felt extremely freaked out, I kept going. Something was drawing me in, and I was determined to find out what.

Capricorn was leading the way. She was sure that we would find Libra here, but I wasn't so sure. Leo, Aries and Aqua were close behind.

I stopped as I felt a weird sensation throughout my body. I felt frightened, yet oddly excited. I looked around. They had all left me. I didn't know if they had realised that they did, but I thought of it as a sign.

They had gone straight down one path, but I was feeling drawn to another path.

I went down the path that I wanted to go, and I began to see a strange light at the end of the corridor. I walked up to the source of the mysterious light and was shocked at what I found.

A core star.

Not just any core star, but aquamarine.The small blue gem shone even brighter as I got closer to it and I knew why.

Aquamarine is my birthstone. I would know it from a mile away.

I heard people calling my name from the other path.

"PISCES!" I heard Aquarius call out.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Leo screamed.

"COME HERE, I FOUND SOMETHING!" I replied.

They rushed over to where I was.

Capricorn gasped.

Is that your core star?!" She asked, shocked.

I nodded, as I put the precious gem into my back pocket. I was careful not to break it, not wanting any of the worlds Pisces' to die.

"Did you find Libra?" I asked, wanting to see my good friend.

Aries shook her head, and for the first time ever, (well, from what I've seen) she looked defeated.

"Well, let's just hope the others have done better." I replied as I prayed silently for Libra to be okay.

We were about to leave, when we heard a ringtone.

"Its mine." Leo announced.

She began to talk in the phone, and I noticed her expression change from very worried about Libra, to even more worried.

When she got off the phone, Aries asked her what happened.

"The other two groups are at the hospital!" She announced. "Cap, drive us to Richmond Hospital. Now!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Libra's POV

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I expected to be in my bed, that's the last thing I remembered.

Realising that I had been lying on a cold, metal floor, I sat up. I tried to stand up, but I felt metal around my wrists and ankles, digging into my skin. I hissed in pain.

I was in a dungeon. It looked worn out, as if many people had been there before and had been through the same treatment as me. The walls around me were grey, and some parts were filled with black mould. I must've hit my head when I was knocked out because it was pounding. I groaned.

"Oh, so you're awake now are you?" I heard a husky, rough voice ask me.

I hadn't noticed the other person in the room. He was tall and lean, and he was wearing all black.

"Is your poor little head hurting?" He mocked.

I stayed silent, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of an answer.

"Answer me!" He snarled.

I still refused to talk.

He chuckled.

"Okay then, if that's how it's gonna be."

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, then another, and another.

"YES!" I yelled, not wanting to be in pain any longer.

He stopped kicking me.

"Who are you?" I asked, being the curious person I was.

"Awww, little Libby doesn't remember me?" He cooed. "Well then, I guess he'll just have to stay locked up in here till he does."

"No!" I called out as he began to leave the room.

"Too late."

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

He smirked.

"Your worst nightmare."

With that, he left the room, locking the door behind him.

I put my head between my knees as I wondered about who the hell this guy was. After about half an hour of that, I gave up, and began thinking about the other Zodiacs.

Please find me, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Will Libra be found?

Will he find out who's kidnapped him?

Why does everyone need to be at the hospital?

Will Pisces look after his core star?

And will he ever get over his fear of carnivals?

Perhaps these questions will be answered in the next chapter of Zodiac House!

949 words

-Maysah♍️❤️