Honey and Feathers

Gemini's POV

The next day, all of us were downstairs, eating our breakfast. Well, all of us except Aries, Virgo and Leo. I swear those girls are like the three musketeers, you can never find one without finding the other two.

I heard footsteps climbing down the stairs, and I snapped my head round to see the exact girls I was thinking about. I knew Virgo very well, as she and I rule Mercury together, Leo not so well. I took one glance at Leo and Virgo's massive grins and knew something was up.

All the zodiacs at the dining table shared a look.

Okay let me inform you about Leo, Virgo and Aries. Last time they were grinning like that, we all ended up stranded on Venus, covered head to toe in honey and feathers, in front of all our subjects.

You cannot imagine how humiliating that was, but now you can imagine how terrified we were when they came down the steps looking like that.

Virgo and Leo sat down either side of me, still grinning like mad people.

They pushed me out of my seat and then put their feet on my seat.

"Hey!" I complained, "I was sit-"

I was cut off by someone grabbing the back of my hoodie and dragging me away.

I heard many catcalls from all the other zodiacs, resulting in me wearing an extremely puzzled expression. So it must be a girl dragging me away.

Leo was still sitting with her feet on my chair, Capricorn and Taurus were arguing about their opinions on some book, Sagittarius was flirting with an oblivious Scorpio, and Virgo was glaring at Sag.

There was only one other girl that could be dragging me away, but no matter how much I like her, I know she'd never like me back.

Aries.

After what felt like a lifetime, she stopped in her room. I hadn't even realised that we'd gone upstairs.

"Aries, why the he-"

She cut me of again by pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue swirled around in my mouth as she made out with me passionately.

She kissed me.

She kissed me.

As I realised what was happening, I began to take control of the kiss, pushing her against the wall.

We paused for a breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered, our foreheads still leaning against each other.

She nodded, a smile breaking out across her beautiful face before she leaned in again, kissing me passionately.

I heard a throat clearing behind me, and I turned around to see Virgo and Leo standing there, their faces smug.

"Told you he liked her!" Virgo said to Leo.

"I never said that he didn't!" Leo replied, confused.

The two best friends started to argue until they turned to see both me and Aries with one eyebrow raised.

"Did Aries tell you about this?" I questioned, "Cause you were both acting pretty weird at breakfast."