She's My Sister

Taurus' POV

I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room as I waited for the other two groups to get to the hospital. I had to remind myself frequently to breathe normally.

Cassiopeia was doing bad, very bad. She had fallen into a coma and the doctors said that we shouldn't have very high hopes of her ever waking up.

Basically, she was as good as dead, but Hydra refused to accept that. When Dr Jones told us the bad news, she had an unexpected reaction.

She started to scream at the doctor that Cass wasn't dead before throwing herself at him violently.

It took all three of us to pry her off. Sagi,Virgo and I had dragged her off and she then proceeded to drag herself down the wall and sob for a long while.

She was still doing exactly that.

Virgo and Sag were whispering in the corner, a faint smile in their faces. I knew that they had made up, but they were still very worried about Cass and Libra.

The door to the waiting room burst open.

"WHO'S HURT?!" I heard Scorpio's voice bellow.

I sighed in relief, knowing that I didn't have to be strong anymore, that there was someone else to do that now. Tears streamed from my eyes, and my dear friend Cancer rushed over to me.

"Taurus!" He began. "What happened, is everyone okay?!"

I shook my head, and the tears flowed even more.

He looked confused.

"But, everyone's here! You, Hydra, Sagi and Virgo."

"C-Cass-assiop-ia."

"Who's that?"

Sagittarius decided to step in for me.

"She's Hydra's old friend." She explained.

Pisces then looked even more confused.

"But how does that affect T?"

Sagi shrugged, she was one of my closest friends and even she didn't know.

I cried even more, my body was shaking with the amount of sobs coming from deep inside of me.

"TaurTaur?" Gem asked as him, Scorpio and Lynx had finished comforting Hydra. "Are you alright?!"

They knew what had happened already, as Virgo had been explaining it to them.

"Aww is the wittle cwybaby upset?" Lynx fake-pouted, before being shoved by Scorpio.

"I dare you to talk to her like that again." He threatened in a low growl.

Lynx smirked.

"What are you gonna do abo-"

"SHUT UP!" Hydra screamed. "All of you just shut up."

We were all shocked by Hydra's sudden outburst and did as she said. Well, all except Lynx.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?"

Hydra was fuming.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THE BEST FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD IS LYING IN THAT ROOM, FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE. I SUGGEST THAT YOU SHUT YOUR GOOD-FOR-NOTHING FACE, AND LEAVE."

Lynx left, kicking one of the waiting room chairs over as he went.

As he left, he passed Cap, Aqua, Leo, Aries and Pisces who had been standing there for a while, and now knew exactly what had happened.