Maybe it's just because I'm lethal to him, somehow.

I snuggle further under my covers, and realise its only 12:17. Too early to sleep. I go downstairs and see if Cook has anything for me.
"Anything will do,"
"Oh, alright then" he hands me a crumbling chocolate cookie.
"Gee. Thanks!" I skip up to my room, holding the warm piece of joy in between my fingers. I devour it, and then spray myself with some perfume and put a comb through my hair. Business has to be done.

At the front of the pack house, there is a receptionist, Bunie. Yes, her name is a little out of the ordinary, but so is she. She has purple, yellow, and dip-dyed green hair. Not forgetting her pink eyebrows and blue and red tattoos.
"Hi!" She exclaims. "Honey, what can I do for you?"
"Tell anyone who's coming: no visitors"
"Sure sweetie."
I'd asked her to treat me the same as any wolf, just so I could maintain some normality. She's keeping up on her promise.

I grab my keys off her desk - I keep them with her for safety - I drove down to the training grounds. Not the healthiest way, but I'm not going to train, I'm going to DO something.Plus, Rita should be there.
"Rita. I need your help"
"What for?"
"To change the programme."
"The training programme?"
"Yup. By next month"

********
I dressed casual: jeans and a shirt. Effort was something I couldn't be bothered to make.
My new training programme consists of people working to their strengths, like hunting, or if they are actually good at art, they aren't forced to go to this devilish programme. I hated every second: I wasn't such an able wolf in high school.

I flew out of the door, I don't know why, I seemed eager, but he was at the bottom of the drive, standing outside of his father's mustang. He opened the passenger door for me and I climbed in, it seemed way more romantic than with Tyler.

He met me with a kiss on the cheek and a peck on the lips. We chatted and babbled until we got there. He held my hand till we reached the door, and then we entered.

It was decorated with cheap cotton tablecloths and plastic flowers, and the prices of the food were too cheap to be tasty, but I thought that if you have good company, it shouldn't matter.

When the food came, it smelt mouth-watering, and tasted even better. Simplicity. He paid although I insisted, ,but the burden of the bill was not too heavy.

The conversation never wandered to my rejecting him: he was too gracious and courteous for that. Although my mind did, and what a stupid mistake that was.
"What do you have planned tomorrow?"
I thought about this, and sadly, I was busy, "I can't, I'm so sorry, it's the conference. Hey, you're not free either?!"
We laughed and joked and he drove me home. I can't say it ended with a goodnight kiss, because we ended up in the backseat of his car, making out. Again.

At least I got the date that I dreamed about.

-----------

After a solid hour, I finally admitted that I was tired and I wanted to inside. I slipped away from him and walked silently into the pack house.

Bunie was still there, shivering.
"Bunie, come on, its late, go to bed" I said, but something wasn't right. "Bunie?"
"They're here, Connie, they're here!!!" She squealed and I ran back out and caught Toby leaving. I ran in front of it and then he stopped.
"Something isn't right," I said to Toby. He opened the car door and got out at my terror.
"I don't know what to do!" I whispered.
'Connie. Stay calm. I know what's happened. '
"What?" I talked aloud to my wolf.
'Rogues, rogues inside the system. We've missed them, by about three hours'
"Shit." I said, just as the world turned very, very dark,

------Toby-------
"Oh man" I said as she fell to the floor.
'Im calling for backup, something's gone very freaking wrong at the pack house. We need backup, now' I said through a mind link.
'Im on it' mike answered immediately, and ran over in his wolf form, followed by a whole regiment of wolves.
'Why weren't you at the house?" I question.
'Why is Connie passed out in your arms?'
"What the...huh?!" She exclaimed as she came round.

Her wolf exploded almost immediately and suddenly she turned into a big heap of fur, shuddering and trembling.
'I am totally fine'

More wolves appeared and I shifted when everyone had arrived.

The wolves investigated the house thoroughly, but couldn't find anything. Or anyone.

Everyone had gone.

Connie howled and sniffed and slumped against the wall. Bunie was by her side, her blue and pink wolf shrieking.
'Hey!' Mike called through mind link. 'I found a note! Hey I found a note!'

--------Connie--------
The house was a mess.

All the money in the safe places was still there, luckily.

But none of the pack members living in the pack house were, just Bunie spared, who was in the toilet at the time.

Date number 2: failed.

Are you intrigued? What's the note gonna say?!

To make things clearer:
This ------- means same scene, different point of view, or slight change in that scene.
Example:
-------Toby--------
This ****** means changed scene. It stays in the same point of view as the bit before it.

Any questions or confusions should be answered in the comments, thanks.

BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
Follow me and I will try and give updates about the next update, comment any questions & what you think, vote (please it takes me ages to write) and recommend to friends&add to your reading list.

OH, AND:
I apologise for my appalling use of apostrophes. It's hard on tablet as opposed to a computer.