~6~

Amazing how quiet I've kept, in my opinion. 

I jumped when I heard the sound of my inner wolf's voice come back into my head.
Were you going to go to sleep?
"Maybe!” I shouted loudly, irritated.
Well, I know you weren’t, because I would go to sleep too, wouldn’t I?
I sighed. She was always right.
You need to sort the whole Toby thing out.
“Do I now?” I got out of my bed, and caught my appearance in the mirror. My eyes were red and swollen, and I was just wearing little bits of material that used to be my clothes…

…until I got angry.

Well, sitting here isn’t going to help. My legs are aching. I haven’t been used in weeks.
I managed to snort at her.
This isn’t alpha behaviour. We both know that.
“My mate has gone and rejected me. I hate to say you’ll never fully understand how it feels”
I’m part of you. I have felt how you feel.
“No, you’re just a pep-talker”
Hm. Really. Just get yourself sorted out…please.

I rummaged around my room for a brush-or, more like shattered remains of what my room once was.

It isn’t a good idea to shift inside your bedroom.

Or, for that matter, wreck everything inside it.

Clean this mess up.

I took her advice and started cleaning up the remains, and once I had finished, my hands were covered in blood, and fragments of glass.

Who said I’d be able to clean my room without getting angry?

No one did.

You need medical attention.
“Like I’m going to talk to someone without killing them. Wishful thinking”
Well, are you going to get that out of your hand yourself?
“No”

I got out of the house, and many concerned glances were sent my way. I ignored them, as if they weren’t there.

“Why did he reject me?” I said, trying to hide a sob.
I don’t know.
“But he-he-he was my mate, and then he left me?”
It’s just like a common break-up. He will probably come back sometime. I think you irritated him.
“Nice” I said as I tried to open the door to my silver Porsche, the only thing that seemed to bring happiness to me now.
“Want some good news?” Someone shouted to me from the pack house.
“No. Just someone to open the car door for me”
“Hey, I’ll drive you”

The person that had been shouting me came up behind me. I wasn’t going to not accept this person’s offer. I turned around and told him to get the keys out of my bag, and it was the person I least expected it to be.

It was Jake.

____VOTE, I try hard, so please vote_________________Have a double chapter J --------------------------VOTE? PLEASE! ------------------If you vote and tell me you voted, you get a follow, of course!

I jumped back, startled. I landed with my hands on the floor, so the fragments of glass went further into my hand, and I screamed in pain.

People came running out of the pack, murmuring things like ‘I knew we couldn’t trust Jake’, ‘He’s a danger. He’s killing our alpha’.

“Get her a doctor!” My third in command shouted. He was soon to become my alpha, as I could not look at Tob- The beta.
I cried out, hissing and screaming, not only because of the pain of the glass hurting me; it was also the pain of heartbreak.

The pack doctor, called Doctor Smith, came over to me, and got her tweezers out.
“She should heal quickly” The doctor turned to my father “Why has she obtained these injuries?”
My father shrugged, his face scared.
“Can you tell me how you got these injuries?”
I nodded at him “Please leave, everyone. Except the doctor” I smirked, then winced at the pain.
The people left, and I told her everything, from beginning to end. I told her about my mate, Toby, and how I thrashed around in my room, then cleaned it up, getting angry again, and getting all the pieces of glass in my hand. While I told her, she had taken all of the pieces out, and cleaned the wound.  
“That’s awful” She remarked, her hazel eyes meeting mine.
“You can’t tell anyone”
“I won’t” She picked up her briefcase and stood up.
“Stay calm. Maybe go out with your friends tonight, do something fun?”
“Hm. Maybe” I said, getting up. “Thanks”
“My pleasure.

I walked up to the house and stood in the living room.

Then, I was sent into another spiral of craziness when I looked down at my neck.

The mark he made was still there.

“Calm, calm down” Jake said, stopping me from falling down.
“No!” I screeched, and tore out of his grasp. “Get away, get away!” I frantically fell onto the sofa, and instantly felt trapped. “What are you doing?” I said, my voice frail.

Tear his throat out. Go on!

I shook my head vigorously.

“What have I done?”
“You became a rogue and tried to kill me, idiot. Get out of this false identity thing, I know who you are!”
“You’re mad!”
“You are!”
I launched into his throat, and pinned him to the floor.
“Tell me your business here!”
“What did I do?”
“Guards!” I shouted at the top of my voice, and sure enough, they came running.
“Get him!”
“Why?”
“He is a rogue under false identity!”
“No, it’s Jake, your old friend” One of the guards said.
“What?”
“He was sent to isolation and he recovered, as well as his accomplice. He’s under our watch”
“Get off me!” Jake called.
“You are just like dirt to me” I hissed, scrunching my nose up, as if he smelt horrible, and ran off to the training ground.