~1~ The beach

Training was particularly dull, especially when you see everyone else in wolf form, while you're still struggling to catch up. 

I was so glad out territitory ran down to the beach, it was a calm escape from the stuffy house. 

It was lucky they drove me home, so I could grab my only swimsuit; sadly, it was a skimpy bikini I hated, but it wasn't a cheap Christmas present from my mother, and as much as I hated it, I felt I had to wear it. 

The car horn honked, and I shouted "Coming!" and grabbed a beach towel and a kaftan, and ran down the stairs and locked the front door, just before I grabbed my cell off the counter. 

I jumped into the back of the car and some of the boys started hooting as the sea came in sight. Daisy and I rolled our eyes. 
"I can't wait to see you guys in a bikin-" Jackson shouted, and I shot him a deadly look, and he shut himself up. 

We parked up and got out, the fresh sea air pushing my hair all around the place. I slipped off my clothes and into my bikini, and put my beach towel down, and Daisy and I walked to the sea. 

Some idiot started fiddling with the clip on the back of my bikini, but he failed miserably. So another boy came over and started playing around with it. I hadn't noticed all the while, but I did notice when it finally 'pinged', and came flying off. 

"Gee!" I shouted, they were already in my bad books. "Daisy, go and fetch it" She did as I asked and tied it back up again. I scowled at the boys who were laughing at me. I scowled. 
"Wow. One heck of a load you got there" 
I stood up, and then someone started walking up behind them, my mate, to be exact. 

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
FAN