11

"Oh, er, hi, er," I stuttered
"Do you have a little bit of explaining to do, Connie?" Tyler announced.
"I'm as right as rain, thankyou very much," I attempted to shut the door on them.
Tyler's strong hand stopped the door.
"Ah! Tyler! I have heard stories of you! The superb tracker?" Mike started to do his thing: spiralling out of control in his own little way. Doing what I wanted. A distraction. I escaped from them, but just briefly.

I managed to get to the top of the stairs and breathe a sigh of relief: but Tobey was behind me.
Oh, god. We started babbling, I don't even know what we were saying. Then, it was like some unsaid mutual agreement that we were going to do something we were totally going to regret. Again.  

It started gently, his lips pressing against mine, then it grew and grew, with more passion in every movement. Then, I ended up with my back up against the wall and him pressing me into it, then him pressing against me. Just as it was about to escalate to something we really would regret: a voice sounded.
"Connie?" Tyler's confused, disgusted voice rang in my ear.
"Oh, my, god," I said, pulling myself off the floor I didn't realise I was lying on. I pushed Tobey off me and sidled up to Tyler. "Hmmmm, how did this happen?"
I brushed against Tyler and his scent whirled me into a frenzy. I felt like jumping on him, but he already did that for me. He threw me to the floor and kissed me so hard I couldn't catch my breath. At first I was scared for my life, but then he slowed and lifted me on top of him, kissing me gently. I couldn't help but compare them.

I'd just flown past first base with two different guys in the space of half an hour.

I was making out with my history teacher.

Okay, one minute, Tyler sounds as if he wants to physically kill me, by way of ripping my throat out, but now he's kissing me so hard, I started worrying about how this could...mmm...get...more interesting.

I hear a snort come from the direction of Tobey.
"Shhhhh. It's not your turn,"

I prize myself off of Tyler, and state:"I'm not making any decisions now. Please, just call me whenever you want me?" I question, they nod, and I waltz over to my bedroom in a daze.

***********************************

"So you just got to second base, then just walked straight out." Rita asks me, her mind completely confused.
"Yup."
"You go get them, girl"
"I thought we were going to regret it, Tyler would dump me and that would be that,"
"It must bring out some masculine instinct in them,"
"Which one is mine, though? I don't have two mates, and with Tyler, well, it's just..."
"Hmm," she takes a slurp of her coffee and then starts humming.
"Alpha, mate whoever you want...but I just want it to be real, you know?"
"Definitely,"
Jake came back from the cashier, holding three club sandwiches.
"Yes, I can't wait!" I exclaim, taking the sandwich and stuffing it in my face.

Just as I put in another mouthful, Tobey walks in.
"I'm just not in the mood right now!" I mutter, and he walks over. "I said call, first, I'm an alpha with a tight schedule" I lied. I'm barely alpha.
"Hi?! Anyway. I wanted to talk to Rita," he said, in an almost rehearsed way.
"Yeah, I believe that!"
"Shut your face" he said playfully.
Rita sticks up her nose and walks out with Tobey.
As they're out of hearing distance, I say "doesn't that annoy you?"
"Yeah, but no." Jake answered dejectedly. 
"Alright then,"

++++++++++
Tobey's point of view.

What is wrong with that girl? Why can't she just like me the way I like her? Okay, Rita was a dirty, wrong excuse, but it could work out.
"I hope this is important enough to take me away from my sandwi-" she pauses "Connie. My alpha!" She corrects herself.
"Does she like me?" I blurted.

Sorry about the amount. I've been doing this 2 hours. Quality NOT quantity. Make 2 hours of my life worth it. Read, vote, comment, recommend.