~9~

EDITED. THIS MAKES MORE SENSE. SORRY, I GOT CONFUSED WITH NAMES. WAHHHHHHHH:( I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE WERE CONFUSED, BUT AFTER READING THROUGH, I REALISE I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE. ALL SHOULD BE FINE NOW. 

IF YOU READ & VOTE IT MAKES ME WRITE. IF YOU DON’T READ & VOTE I DON’T WRITE.  ;) THANKYOU VERY AWESOME FANS, READERS, LIKERS AND VOTERS (:

I've just gone and made a huge mistake. I met the new history teacher, as he asked, at the end of the lesson. 

I'll just recount the version of events for you:
As soon as all the students filed out, it was just me and him. The teacher sprinted over to the door, shut it, and waltzed back to me. I was gazing up at him, dreamy and dazed. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, gently.
"Serious?" I said, confused out of my mind.
"You can't say you didn't feel it too, Connie."
I stormed out and into the cafeteria. 

“I think I just went and ruined it all” I told Daisy as I sat next to her.
Daisy rolled her eyes at me, and shoved her phone in my face. “You think?” She said, completely unsympathetic.

She'd clearly predicted the outcome of the whole, alone with the hot teacher. 

Of course, I’m the alpha’s daughter, but that hasn’t stopped gossip, rumours and stares being thrown around and at me.

Oh, and Jake gets all the sympathy. I only knocked him out and gave him a nose bleed. I mean, what has the world come to? 

I’m all alone with Daisy and her mate. All the others are out with their mates. 
“I’m sorry, not everyone has it perfect like you” I said to Daisy.
“Excuse me? Perfect? You think life with him is perfect?

I have no idea what’s got into her lately. She’s turning all…female dog, as I like to call it. 

“You know, us mates have a mind-link?” She continued to hiss.
“Yes, of course Daisy, I knew that” I told her, my eyes widening “Don’t dump your jealous shit on me, please” I said, standing up, and dumping my lunch tray on top of hers, and blew her a kiss. “Au revoir”

She squinted her eyes at me, and for a second, I thought she was going to stomp her feet like a two year old having a tantrum.

I was one of the most popular girls in school, and where I moved, other followed. I was thankful me and Daisy were sitting on a separate table away from other people when I had that argument. I used the fact that no one was around, to stick my tongue out at her.

She gasped, and got up immediately, and walked out.