one

Hey guys!! I managed to include Shawn in this a bit as you can tell from the description, I know this story has quite a different story line than my last two but I still hope you guys enjoy!! By the way none of the stuff in the book is real, Shawn wife/Chloe's mom will just be made up, Shawn isn't currently an actor I know but I made him one in this book. Anyways enjoy the book!! Make sure to leave a vote and comment what you think!!:) Hope you like the little banner I made😁 (By the way my new profile name is my middle name "Ariana")

~Rachelxox

••I sat in my room on my IPhone 7

I sat in my room on my IPhone 7. Yeah no I'm not spoiled it's just me having a dad who is super rich and famous and thinks we always need to have the latest technology or at least I did. I opened up my YouTube channel. "1,450,244 subscribers" I shrugged and exited out of it then opening my Instagram. I had around five million followers. At my age my dad had girls swooning over him, he had released his first full album Handwritten and around thirteen million followers.

Me in the contrary, as in Sydney Evangeline Mendes had pretty much accomplished nothing in my sixteen, almost seventeen years of existence. Not like I personally cared. I know my parents definitely did. They weren't too proud that their sixteen year old daughter hasn't done anything with her life. They expected one of us twins to pick up music like our dad. Oh I forgot to mention I had a twin brother. Hunter. Of course the favourite twin and probably the favourite child. I was born six minutes before him but of course he acted older.

"Sydney why can't you be more like your brother" the sound of my parents disappointed tone ringing in my head.

Hunter was on our high school's football team. He wasn't captain since we were only in our junior year. But everyone had bets on him being captain next year. There was no doubt about it. He was an amazing quarterback. He also attracted girls everywhere he went. I knew he was a player but I didn't bother to talk to him about it. Screw him. I love my brother, don't get me wrong, I really do. He was a pain in the ass sometimes but we had that twin connection that never broke us apart.

"Sydney, someone's here to see you!" My little sister Mallory called. She was seven. Little cutie she was. I sighed getting up out of my position in bed. My feet hit the ground with a thump. I scanned my large room. It was pretty big since we live in quite a big house here in Toronto. My dad and mom spent a few million on this house. My room had its own ensuite and a walk in closet. It was painted a plain white with a wall that was an ocean blue colour. I made my way down the stairs and to the front door. My best friend Trinity stood there with a grin. She tucked a helmet under her arm and was wearing a pair of rain boots. I tilted my head at her.

"What are you wearing Trin.." I frowned at her choice in clothing.

"We're going to do something different. My mom talked to your mom already. You're coming horseback riding today with me. I thought someone would have told you" Trin laughed at my reaction to her clothing.